Subject: Re: bug#65227: [PATCH] gnu: libflame: Update to 70c19e7.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 19:09:29 +0200

Hello,

Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 02:15:28PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
>> 
>> * gnu/packages/maths.scm (libflame): Update to 70c19e7.
>> [arguments]: Add #:make-flags.

[...]

> Some of the config.guess and config.sub files in the test suite are too
> old to run on aarch64/riscv64, but that's something that we can fix.

Right, and it can’t be a regression.

> I don't see any problems overall.

Awesome, pushed as dcf05f2321821ca1497929630edea3ff53c4dcb0!

Thanks,
Ludo’.

PS: Your MUA sets an incorrect ‘Mail-Followup-To’ that lacks
    [email-masked] and yourself.