Subject: bug#65225: [bug#66640] [PATCH 0/2] Build profile hooks for the right system

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 01:36:51 +0200

Hi,

Simon Tournier <[email-masked]> skribis:

>  ("/gnu/store/zb3vrbwv8qx9430n839ljbalnik8019g-guile-3.0.9.drv"
>   "x86_64-linux"))
>
> Therefore, it seems fixing the issue.  All the x86_64-linux above are
> turned as riscv64-linux.  However, still a naive question:
>
> Why ’guile’ is not?  Is it expected?

Oh, that’s another bug, this one in ‘guix shell’ (missing argument for
‘package-derivation’).

I pushed this:

  344e39c928 profiles: Hooks honor the #:system parameter of ‘profile-derivation’.
  9d4b720e1f packages: Add ‘system’ parameter for ‘set-guile-for-build’.
  b3ec2a0d37 environment: Honor ‘-s’ for guile-for-build.

Thanks for reviewing and reporting the issue!

Ludo’.