Subject: 29.1; Emacs29.1 crash in function face_for_font

From: 张云峰 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 17:57:20 +0800

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-08-10 built on zayfen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201001
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $LC_NUMERIC: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $LC_TIME: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx5
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
global-tempel-abbrev-mode: t
tempel-abbrev-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
eros-mode: t
undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
which-function-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
winner-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
global-treesit-auto-mode: t
dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
straight-live-modifications-mode: t
puni-global-mode: t
puni-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table spell-fu ispell mail-extr network-stream nsm
display-line-numbers hl-line hideshow page-break-lines tempel-collection
tempel rainbow-delimiters highlight-numbers parent-mode symbol-overlay
hl-todo flycheck-posframe posframe flycheck find-func jka-compr
let-alist lsp-bridge lsp-bridge-org-babel lsp-bridge-lsp-installer
lsp-bridge-diagnostic lsp-bridge-code-action acm acm-quick-access
acm-backend-copilot acm-backend-codeium array acm-backend-citre
acm-backend-tailwind acm-backend-tabnine acm-backend-telega
acm-backend-tempel acm-backend-search-sdcv-words
acm-backend-search-file-words acm-backend-path acm-backend-lsp
acm-backend-elisp acm-backend-yas yasnippet-snippets yasnippet acm-icon
svg dom lsp-bridge-call-hierarchy lsp-bridge-peek lsp-bridge-jdtls
lsp-bridge-ref grep compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color lsp-bridge-epc
acm-frame diff markdown-mode noutline outline warnings editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch ligature
emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils puni gcmh server
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines iedit iedit-lib mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect rivenemacs-lazy
mule-util cursor-sensor vertico-repeat add-log derived vlf-setup advice
eros elisp-demos re-elisp-extras undo-fu-session undo-fu orderless
which-func imenu cap-words superword subword desktop frameset so-long
savehist saveplace mb-depth delsel pixel-scroll cua-base winner battery
dbus face-remap pulse color xml windmove rivenemacs-loaded treesit-auto
eldoc-box icons dirvish transient format-spec dired dired-loaddefs
vertico-directory vertico all-the-icons-completion marginalia
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f f-shortdoc s dash nerd-icons
nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon compat which-key
exec-path-from-shell dracula-theme autorevert filenotify re-python
python-pytest-autoloads projectile-autoloads nose-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pyimport-autoloads shut-up-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads rust rust-mode-autoloads jsdoc-autoloads
sass-mode-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
emmet-mode-autoloads re-lua lua-mode-autoloads re-popup
eldoc-box-autoloads re-indent aggressive-indent-mode-autoloads re-fold
ts-fold-indicators-autoloads ts-fold-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads re-formatter clang-format-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads apheleia-autoloads re-treesit
treesit-auto-autoloads treesit re-jump smart-jump xref
dumb-jump-autoloads re-hackernews hackernews-autoloads re-leetcode
leetcode-autoloads log4e-autoloads graphql-autoloads re-window re-binary
re-workspaces re-tty xclip-autoloads re-tools bitwarden-autoloads
logview-autoloads datetime-autoloads extmap-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads pkgbuild-mode-autoloads systemd-autoloads
docker-compose-mode-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
multi-vterm-autoloads vterm-autoloads tldr-autoloads
ssh-deploy-autoloads re-files treemacs-all-the-icons-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads vlf-autoloads
dirvish-autoloads re-natural-langs lexic-autoloads
go-translate-autoloads spell-fu-autoloads re-latex
auctex-latexmk-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site re-docs
edraw-autoloads crdt-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads re-extra crux-autoloads re-org
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-fragtog-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
ox-hugo-autoloads tomelr-autoloads engrave-faces-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads re-data ob-d2-autoloads d2-mode-autoloads
ob-mermaid-autoloads mermaid-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
toml-mode-autoloads yaml-pro-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads re-lisp eros-autoloads info-colors-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads
sly-macrostep-autoloads macrostep-geiser-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads queue-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
geiser-stklos-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads geiser-mit-autoloads
geiser-kawa-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-gauche-autoloads
geiser-gambit-autoloads geiser-chicken-autoloads geiser-chibi-autoloads
geiser-chez-autoloads geiser-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads
sly-autoloads re-lsp-bridge yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads re-debug disaster-autoloads realgud-autoloads
realgud-recursive-autoloads test-simple-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads
load-relative-autoloads re-checkers re-project
consult-project-extra-autoloads re-vc repo-autoloads hydra ring lv
git-modes-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
emojify-autoloads forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads async-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
re-multi-cursors multiple-cursors-autoloads iedit-autoloads re-undo
undo-fu-session-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads vundo-autoloads re-daemon
re-editor rainbow-mode-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads anzu-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
parent-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads ligature-autoloads
pcache-autoloads tempel-collection-autoloads edmacro kmacro
tempel-autoloads re-ui focus-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
mixed-pitch-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
re-font re-completion vertico-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads vertico-autoloads orderless-autoloads
all-the-icons-completion-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads consult-autoloads re-core-ui
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads bookmark text-property-search pp project time
dashboard dashboard-widgets all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap
thingatpt dashboard-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads re-defuns re-emacs-keybindings hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads re-general-ready general general-autoloads
which-key-autoloads re-gc gcmh-autoloads re-builtin re-bootstrap
explain-pause-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core straight-autoloads
cl-extra help-mode straight re-splash re-defaults pcase rx re-loaddefs
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads dracula-theme-autoloads
esup-autoloads flycheck-posframe-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads
fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads
js-doc-autoloads package-lint-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
poetry-autoloads popup-autoloads posframe-autoloads puni-autoloads
easy-mmode pyvenv-autoloads quickrun-autoloads ht-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads smart-jump-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
tablist-autoloads transient-autoloads info compat-autoloads finder-inf
tsc-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib re-vars china-util rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 789144 521644)
(symbols 48 36361 10)
(strings 32 239057 97417)
(string-bytes 1 6986378)
(vectors 16 62923)
(vector-slots 8 1738733 519301)
(floats 8 794 931)
(intervals 56 868 345)
(buffers 984 17))

;;;;; GDB INFO ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00005555556859b8 in face_for_font (f=0x555561746d40,
font_object=0x555558465ec5, base_face=base_face@entry=0x0) at xfaces.c:4931
4931 base_face = base_face->ascii_face;
(gdb) bt
#0 0x00005555556859b8 in face_for_font (f=0x555561746d40,
font_object=0x555558465ec5, base_face=base_face@entry=0x0) at xfaces.c:4931
#1 0x00005555555ee682 in get_next_display_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff6c90)
at xdisp.c:8322
#2 0x00005555555eacb0 in move_it_in_display_line_to
(it=it@entry=0x7fffffff6c90,
to_charpos=to_charpos@entry=412, to_x=to_x@entry=2147483647,
op=op@entry=(MOVE_TO_X
| MOVE_TO_POS))
at xdisp.c:9829
#3 0x00005555555f002a in move_it_to (it=0x7fffffff6c90, to_charpos=412,
to_x=<optimized out>, to_y=<optimized out>, to_vpos=<optimized out>, op=11)
at xdisp.c:10500
#4 0x0000555555604e4e in window_text_pixel_size
(window=<optimized out>, from=<optimized out>, to=<optimized out>,
x_limit=0x1ce2, y_limit=<optimized out>, mode_lines=0x0,
ignore_line_at_end=0x0) at xdisp.c:11455
#5 0x0000555555605ae6 in Fwindow_text_pixel_size (window=0x555561746f95,
from=0x0, to=0x0, x_limit=0x1ce2, y_limit=0xaf2, mode_lines=0x0,
ignore_line_at_end=0x0) at xdisp.c:11629
#6 0x0000555555771442 in funcall_subr (subr=0x555555d0e5a0
<Swindow_text_pixel_size>, numargs=numargs@entry=5,
args=args@entry=0x7ffff0bff1f0)
at eval.c:3046
#7 0x00005555557b6523 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
at bytecode.c:809
#8 0x000055555576df83 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffff9570) at
eval.c:2995
#9 0x0000555555771ca7 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2470
#10 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#11 FletX (args=0x55555d67e733) at eval.c:958
#12 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#13 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#14 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555d67e013, nargs=3, arg_vector=0x7fffffff9810)
at eval.c:3233
#15 0x000055555577347f in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>, count=...) at eval.c:3103
#16 0x0000555555771ad6 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2588
#17 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x55555ef746e3) at eval.c:436
#18 FletX (args=0x55555ef74b43) at eval.c:958
#19 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#20 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#21 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555ef738c3, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x7fffffff9b00)
at eval.c:3233
#22 0x000055555577347f in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>, count=...) at eval.c:3103
#23 0x0000555555771ad6 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2588
#24 0x0000555555773a9d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#25 Flet (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1026
#26 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#27 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#28 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#29 FletX (args=0x55555ef74d83) at eval.c:958
#30 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#31 0x000055555577212d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#32 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#33 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#34 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#35 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555ef74e93, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7fffffffa170)
at eval.c:3233
#36 0x000055555577347f in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>, count=...) at eval.c:3103
#37 0x0000555555771ad6 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2588
#38 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#39 0x000055555577212d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#40 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#41 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#42 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#43 FletX (args=0x55555f141f93) at eval.c:958
#44 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#45 0x000055555577212d in Fprogn (body=0x0, body@entry=0x55555f141fc3) at
eval.c:436
#46 0x000055555575df5c in Fsave_current_buffer (args=0x55555f141fc3) at
editfns.c:874
#47 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#48 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#49 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#50 FletX (args=0x55555f141863) at eval.c:958
#51 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#52 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#53 FletX (args=0x55555f141893) at eval.c:958
#54 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#55 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#56 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555f141953, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x7fffffffaab0)
at eval.c:3233
#57 0x000055555577347f in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>, count=...) at eval.c:3103
#58 0x0000555555771ad6 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2588
#59 0x00005555557745cb in Feval (form=0x55555e11a423, lexical=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2361
#60 0x0000555555771db9 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2501
#61 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x55555f0dc2a3) at eval.c:436
#62 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555f0dbcf3, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7fffffffadf8)
at eval.c:3233
#63 0x000055555576df83 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffadf0) at
eval.c:2995
#64 0x000055555576e472 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffadf0) at
eval.c:2623
#65 0x0000555555771ca7 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2470
#66 0x0000555555773d06 in FletX (args=0x55555d799df3) at /home/
[email-masked]/Download/emacs-emacs-29.1/src/lisp.h:1529
#67 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#68 0x0000555555774453 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=<optimized
out>, bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1428
#69 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#70 0x0000555555772a25 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#71 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:416
#72 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#73 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#74 FletX (args=0x55555d799fa3) at eval.c:958
#75 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#76 0x0000555555773a9d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#77 Flet (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1026
#78 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#79 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#80 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555d799903, nargs=4, arg_vector=0x7fffffffb558)
at eval.c:3233
#81 0x000055555576df83 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffffb550) at
eval.c:2995
#82 0x000055555576e200 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb5f0) at
eval.c:2666
#83 0x0000555555771ca7 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2470
#84 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#85 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55556088b4e3, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7fffffffb778)
at eval.c:3233
#86 0x000055555576df83 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffb770) at
eval.c:2995
#87 0x0000555555771ca7 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2470
#88 0x0000555555773891 in Flet (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:996
#89 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#90 0x0000555555774453 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=<optimized
out>, bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1428
#91 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#92 0x0000555555773a9d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#93 Flet (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1026
#94 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#95 0x0000555555772a25 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#96 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:416
#97 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#98 0x0000555555773a9d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#99 Flet (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1026
#100 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#101 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#102 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555d741ba3, nargs=3,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffbec0) at eval.c:3233
#103 0x000055555577347f in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>, count=...) at eval.c:3103
#104 0x0000555555771ad6 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2588
#105 0x00005555557721e7 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:483
#106 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#107 0x0000555555774453 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=<optimized
out>, bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1428
#108 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#109 0x0000555555773eb5 in Fprogn (body=0x55555d6e6453) at eval.c:436
#110 FletX (args=0x55555d6e63d3) at eval.c:958
#111 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#112 0x000055555577212d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#113 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#114 0x0000555555771e22 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2449
#115 0x0000555555772ced in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:436
#116 funcall_lambda (fun=0x55555d6e5d13, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7ffff0bff058) at eval.c:3233
#117 0x000055555576df83 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffff0bff050) at
eval.c:2995
#118 0x000055555576e398 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffff0bff050) at
eval.c:2619
#119 0x00005555557b6523 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
at bytecode.c:809
#120 0x000055555576df83 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc760)
at eval.c:2995
#121 0x00005555556e74de in call1 (arg1=0x55555baa90ed, fn=0xfd80) at /home/
[email-masked]/Download/emacs-emacs-29.1/src/lisp.h:3248
#122 timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>, timers=<optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:4690
#123 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4756
#124 0x00005555557c4814 in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=30, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1, do_display=do_display@entry=true,
wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0x0, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0,
just_wait_proc=<optimized out>) at process.c:5386
#125 0x00005555555bb074 in sit_for (timeout=timeout@entry=0x7a,
reading=reading@entry=true, display_option=display_option@entry=1) at
dispnew.c:6264
#126 0x00005555556ef589 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=0x55555de3ab13,
prev_event=0x0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd1cb, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2881
#127 0x00005555556efe58 in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=<optimized out>, prompt=0x0, dont_downcase_last=<optimized out>,
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
prevent_redisplay=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:10083
#128 0x00005555556f1a60 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1384
#129 0x000055555576c587 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x5555556f1880
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x5555556e4b40
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1474
#130 0x00005555556dd01e in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0x90) at
keyboard.c:1133
#131 0x000055555576c4c9 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x10080,
func=func@entry=0x5555556dcff0 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x90) at
eval.c:1197
#132 0x00005555556dcfb9 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1111
#133 0x00005555556e4698 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
#134 0x00005555556e4a40 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:803
#135 0x00005555555b00d5 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized
out>) at emacs.c:2529