Subject: bug#65193: 29.1.50; SET_FRAME_ICONIFIED can cause Lisp evaluation inside read_socket_hook.

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 16:41:16 +0900

SET_FRAME_ICONIFIED has a call to gui_consider_frame_title and it can
cause Lisp evaluation if icon-title-format or frame-title-format
contains (:eval FORM).  This is problematic because
SET_FRAME_ICONIFIED can be called inside read_socket_hook.

The call to gui_consider_frame_title was introduced by the following
change:

commit e99f41f03a97641ee05ba4a27f8b91c190f55df1
Author: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 9 21:48:19 2022 +0800

   Fix recalculation of `icon-title-format' after a frame is iconified

   Previously it would only happen upon the next mode line
   redisplay, meaning that just pressing C-z would not update the
   implicit title, since C-z doesn't cause a redisplay.

   * src/dispextern.h: Update prototypes.
   * src/frame.h (SET_FRAME_ICONIFIED): De-slugify.  Call
   `gui_consider_frame_title', since `icon-title-format' might be
   different from the current frame title.
   * src/xdisp.c (gui_consider_frame_title): Export (also in
   dispextern.h).  (bug#55850)

				     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
				[email-masked]