Subject: 29.1; WEBP image not displayed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 09:20:52 +0900

I installed emacs 29 from:
  https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-29/emacs-29.1_1-installer.exe
When find-file with WEBP images, they are not displayed visually,
and emacs reports:
  Cannot display image: (Invalid image specification)
There exists c:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/bin/libwebp-7.dll in the same directory
 of emacs.exe.

image-types
=> (bmp svg webp png gif tiff jpeg xpm xbm pbm)
(image-type-available-p 'webp)
=> nil
dynamic-library-alist
=> ((gdiplus "gdiplus.dll")
    (shlwapi "shlwapi.dll")
    (xpm "libxpm.dll" "xpm4.dll" "libXpm-nox4.dll")
    (png "libpng16.dll" "libpng16-16.dll")
    (tiff "libtiff-5.dll" "libtiff3.dll" "libtiff.dll")
    (jpeg "libjpeg-8.dll")
    (gif "libgif-7.dll")
    (svg "librsvg-2-2.dll")
    (webp "libwebp-7.dll" "libwebp.dll")
    (webpdemux "libwebpdemux-2.dll" "libwebpdemux.dll")
    (sqlite3 "libsqlite3-0.dll")
    (gdk-pixbuf "libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll")
    (glib "libglib-2.0-0.dll")
    (gio "libgio-2.0-0.dll")
    (gobject "libgobject-2.0-0.dll")
    (gnutls "libgnutls-30.dll")
    (libxml2 "libxml2-2.dll" "libxml2.dll")
    (zlib "zlib1.dll" "libz-1.dll")
    (lcms2 "liblcms2-2.dll")
    (json "libjansson-4.dll")
    (gccjit "libgccjit-0.dll")
    (tree-sitter "libtree-sitter.dll" "libtree-sitter-0.dll"))

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-08-02 built on
 AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3324)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: JPN
  locale-coding-system: cp932

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(gnutls network-stream nsm mailalias smtpmail textsec uni-scripts url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs json map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
misearch multi-isearch help-mode pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug
message mailcap yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date
subr-x mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif find-func
thingatpt cl-loaddefs cl-lib term/bobcat japan-util rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 219080 14406)
 (symbols 48 7582 2)
 (strings 32 37522 1848)
 (string-bytes 1 1037683)
 (vectors 16 39585)
 (vector-slots 8 796659 39426)
 (floats 8 62 200)
 (intervals 56 832 8)
 (buffers 984 14))