Subject: bug#65188: 29.1; WEBP image not displayed

From: Corwin Brust <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 03:04:45 -0500

On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 2:45 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > From: Corwin Brust <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 02:24:38 -0500
> > Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 1:34 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, AFAICT it is working as expected. I used ProcessExplorer

Hang on a minute...

I played with ProcessExplorer a little bit more, this time exporting
the list of DLLs for emacs-29.1.exe instead of the search/filter
approach looking specifically for libwebp-7.  Here I can see two webp
related DLLs (but I'm fairly sure we only include one of them).  The
one I didn't expect to find (libwebpdemux) is found from install of
MSYS, and seems to be about container parsing.

libwebpdemux-2.dll C:\msys2\mingw64\bin\libwebpdemux-2.dll
libwebp-7.dll H:\packaging-test\emacs-29.1_1\bin\libwebp-7.dll

Problem, yes?   Packaging problem only?

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I needed this.  I'm happy to start on
updating the deps/deps-sources and making a new set of binaries "this
should have been included" is the correct surmise.