Subject: 30.0.50; Emacs for Android crashes when launching org-agenda

From: Ant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 20:38:17 +0000

To reproduce the crash:

- Delete dump files
- Launch Emacs -Q
- Edit -> Execute Command -> org-agenda

I'm using the Termux-compatible build for Android Api 29 arm64-v8a. I
experienced the same issue with a build old around ~5 days and with the
latest build on sourceforge.

As attachment there is the output of `adb logcat | grep -E
"(android_run_debug_thread|[Ee]macs)"`.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-android29) of
2023-08-09 built on xeon
Repository revision: caa3bc8aa8fd4c46268fef135936d2f1901888fc
Windowing system distributor 'Sony', version 31.0.0
System Description: 
Sony/XQ-AS52_EEA/XQ-AS52:12/58.2.A.10.126/058002A010012603718185433:user/release-keys

Configured using:
'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
--with-json=ifavailable --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes
--with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes
--with-modules=yes --with-tree-sitter=yes --with-imagemagick=no
--with-lcms2=yes --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default
--with-harfbuzz=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=-O2
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SQLITE3 TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
android-win term/common-win ls-lisp touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify android multi-tty
move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 39947 11207) (symbols 48 5083 0) (strings 32 14977 2011)
(string-bytes 1 374062) (vectors 16 9601)
(vector-slots 8 139390 8626) (floats 8 36 17) (intervals 56 1149 667)
(buffers 992 10))