Subject: 29.1.50; c-ts-mode wants to outdent brace

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 17:24:44 +0200

>From an emacs-29 checkout:

src/emacs -Q src/process.c
M-g g 6025 RET
TAB ; nothing happens
M-x c-ts-mode
TAB ; the '{' moves left two spaces

The code around there looks like this:

#ifdef HAVE_GNUTLS
		  /* If we have an incompletely set up TLS connection,
		     then defer the sentinel signaling until
		     later. */
		  if (NILP (p->gnutls_boot_parameters)
		      && !p->gnutls_p)
#endif
		    { <= line 6025
		      pset_status (p, Qrun);
		      /* Execute the sentinel here.  If we had relied on
			 status_notify to do it later, it will read input
			 from the process before calling the sentinel.  */
		      exec_sentinel (proc, build_string ("open\n"));
		    }

Iʼd tell you what my libtree-sitter-c version was if I knew how to get
that information. I installed it on July 28th

(I donʼt think this is a duplicate of bug#65006, the patch there does
not affect this behaviour)

In GNU Emacs 29.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-08-07 built on rltb
Repository revision: ef8838c3a5f041769f72758b831eb3fa7a130fb9
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3
ZLIB