Subject: [bug#65179] [PATCH] gnu: mingw: Update reproducibility patch

From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 09:50:01 +0200

Michael Ford writes:

Hi!

> From c8e8b7dacfe86147226a687acd495e59826368d7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: fanquake <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 14:42:38 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: mingw: Update reproducibility patch.
> * gnu/packages/patches/mingw-w64-reproducible-gendef.patch: Update from
>   upstream.
> ---
>  .../patches/mingw-w64-reproducible-gendef.patch  | 16 +++++++++++++---
>  1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Applied, thanks!

However...even with this patch MinGW does not build reproducibly, e.g.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
diffoscope /gnu/store/ra40ckd09sapzlh7mib2qmwkbjamgcxb-mingw-w64-x86_64-11.0.1/lib/libntoc.a /tmp/ra40ckd09sapzlh7mib2qmwkbjamgcxb-mingw-w64-x86_64-11.0.1/lib/libntoc.a 
--- /gnu/store/ra40ckd09sapzlh7mib2qmwkbjamgcxb-mingw-w64-x86_64-11.0.1/lib/libntoc.a
+++ /tmp/ra40ckd09sapzlh7mib2qmwkbjamgcxb-mingw-w64-x86_64-11.0.1/lib/libntoc.a
├── file list
│ @@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
│ -----------   0        0        0      100 2023-08-18 13:26:59.000000 /
│ --rw-r--r--   0      999    30000      586 2023-08-18 13:26:59.000000 libntoct.o
│ --rw-r--r--   0      999    30000      648 2023-08-18 13:26:59.000000 libntoch.o
│ --rw-r--r--   0      999    30000      624 2023-08-18 13:26:59.000000 libntocs00000.o
│ +----------   0        0        0      100 2023-08-19 06:04:15.000000 /
│ +-rw-r--r--   0      999    30000      586 2023-08-19 06:04:15.000000 libntoct.o
│ +-rw-r--r--   0      999    30000      648 2023-08-19 06:04:15.000000 libntoch.o
│ +-rw-r--r--   0      999    30000      624 2023-08-19 06:04:15.000000 libntocs00000.o
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Would you like to look into that?

Greetings,
Janneke

-- 
Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>  | GNU LilyPond https://LilyPond.org
Freelance IT https://www.JoyOfSource.com | Avatar® https://AvatarAcademy.com