Subject: bug#65173: closed (Re: bug#65173: [PATCH] gnu: lfs-s3: Update to 0.1.5.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 21:07:06 +0000

Your bug report

#65173: [PATCH] gnu: lfs-s3: Update to 0.1.5.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65173: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65173
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#65173: [PATCH] gnu: lfs-s3: Update to 0.1.5.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 23:06:46 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/version-control.scm (lfs-s3): Update to 0.1.5.

Applied, thanks!

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: lfs-s3: Update to 0.1.5.
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 11:20:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/version-control.scm (lfs-s3): Update to 0.1.5.
---
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
index c6bfaad4db..42a9552ac8 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
@@ -3171,7 +3171,7 @@ (define-public git-lfs
 (define-public lfs-s3
   (package
     (name "lfs-s3")
-    (version "0.1.2")
+    (version "0.1.5")
     (source (origin
               (method git-fetch)
               (uri (git-reference
@@ -3180,7 +3180,7 @@ (define-public lfs-s3
               (file-name (git-file-name name version))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "0ncfy3lgc7dik9k71xk9l5f2llsh2jk33aaqb8dkslschc1mx4g6"))))
+                "0yilbxpia2lh36s872hiji77hazy83h2zc0iyqldrf3r18szqniw"))))
     (build-system go-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list

base-commit: 210bbf9c59355218fec1484a686cc2ecdc218506
prerequisite-patch-id: cccdad83975cbf04d7bd618c2c1a4b4de6fa7fd2
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f28833d2efa054d55126980f87ba4d2fdd13c6d
prerequisite-patch-id: afc6cadece838372370f7093f863ce8eaae7bc55
prerequisite-patch-id: b9330c12700355319c104aa3b493eafe03cbb619
prerequisite-patch-id: 46fa9c5a48fcc5b13409049b14b6e7314a6d6956
prerequisite-patch-id: 846f8b50b8de749caaa459b874087d06e15e0a80
prerequisite-patch-id: 023101e5a315951ce9786fb8230955c97001dac9
prerequisite-patch-id: d4b0193f128d8236026e079e746ea0cf6c4c0af0
prerequisite-patch-id: d73442d6d7c88e7375e9de0a9cd655cacb7766f9
prerequisite-patch-id: d8a56dd7bc6c1c3ba3ac0f77b2402b9c6469cfb2
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bc2b2eecd799be8d8b0f96b850ef83a6306dab7
prerequisite-patch-id: 798d4a277eff03a59339af4ebe19406682f361ab
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f65e9cdab64edeacfeb5748cd4fb130839b2b30
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f8225b63a1dd1866b05bb91544e49d7c096601c
prerequisite-patch-id: ff71ec9bdf6337390a720db4535268af271e32df
prerequisite-patch-id: c6b40cc38f5bdfab229ac3d7ed4346c5d9f1b2f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ab6dade9e641d5e667ba6a61dbfbb3d32c943a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fcae29a8f6dd95716669680141da315acaf6e59
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a5a6da0061188dc9be59bc9829db53288307c58
prerequisite-patch-id: 83c4b7d9d831990e4d37ba89c584d773c872ba6b
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c8dddf99041cf399b8836e3ad6721d7bbcebb7c
prerequisite-patch-id: 773df13cc85606b205d1d914e59525b7a6820a1d
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f8974ce8c0a3a25721a41781f9b0dfd61e96cf4
prerequisite-patch-id: d219948d28923c5ccd34b63f988032df33f2f336
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bd75bb28df9ccf3405caf8217d708afc978047d
prerequisite-patch-id: 26476dd782cf8f5e427d4bd36ac85957538a0aa3
prerequisite-patch-id: b5f87c460fd984c41fbb52e7e0dc305c20c46f22
prerequisite-patch-id: 5502b9c6a64abaca6a9921f25cd324869d26aa1e
prerequisite-patch-id: a7e84bb368349566e9a6fdbe49a371fdb464bb1e
prerequisite-patch-id: a84a766ceef6bedd5da3f9512c87a2c2a11ff33f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0175b2b1cbbc15c1c775147821715bca9e3303a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c20b408ac8aa275ecba58383d83be5cef7647df
prerequisite-patch-id: 836749cd3bd3b86f64de637c3c2df48a3608f09f
prerequisite-patch-id: 28ea1ddbef32a1bc9e908f3f9c7466953c60f13d
prerequisite-patch-id: 52a78e387e36e6408d7147950195d552e4e41528
prerequisite-patch-id: 87fee01a70d4b8cbfca44cc0a9c9f54471a92d18
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c8cdb345e815fc3332805ca224103f185d4a568
prerequisite-patch-id: 3434c5caf1eba9e9a64c673681e5911d2c1d9232
prerequisite-patch-id: c45bf303726fb3dacee01a66c0ff75105a81164d
prerequisite-patch-id: d44a1adb0404f23522aac21fa8a7f26be7ddabdc
prerequisite-patch-id: e422fe29bbcef80260b190637faa1a4953c3f1cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 285479a1a1e46e6f0f8aba5429edfa400c81b32b
prerequisite-patch-id: 30fcff6f8c9328c71d3fca609cddde0b56973bb7
prerequisite-patch-id: 70bb47ccac3375de893e4e640ce7c59369a05a39
prerequisite-patch-id: cc3d79386ca4a93146dc195cd5732764f1ac447f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2686866ec4bf08c7faa05b17cb84d9e0c13ec12c
prerequisite-patch-id: 369b61e07e3c90151a5414b784513b9ae3d3e978
prerequisite-patch-id: 065651c3a8cee63b725d7f86c080c274b494627e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ee71844f0c9a0112a456e5b76079239906a7fb8
prerequisite-patch-id: c7b3d9c5bff04c16576781eff50ce37f7c49131c
prerequisite-patch-id: c8b8fe8dc51fea0b8a2626cf7031f01b6000e023
prerequisite-patch-id: 182e25335d4c357001f4f8bed2b3f89b91d9cae5
prerequisite-patch-id: c0ea00d5f4c6a83642a92c9341f0288fbfe3095a
prerequisite-patch-id: 795d31cc33a24a6a57e67af31b65acd8faa8187c
prerequisite-patch-id: 358af8aa7fa71b5cb8fbe6dde29d141bb7c57f1e
prerequisite-patch-id: b9ab3ee98a9d4ca518a4d99042982d64fbce5d05
prerequisite-patch-id: 12b76e9c2751da73ed64c9489b15f74ff17568cf
prerequisite-patch-id: eb618ab7b10483d917c308a38792af98baa517e2
prerequisite-patch-id: aca7b0d7b302853e522f47700d0780a96b4a72e6
prerequisite-patch-id: c6bbe6026bfcd2c9ff6e06efc5b8424a6943d1bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 1dc9b52f102fa787539119b849a14224ef7b4fa5
prerequisite-patch-id: 543dafdf857183d9bc127618f420af0c4fe98ad9
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f664cb2fd995a53765c5ffc19a708ac795cc0c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e234d0f4d93d2aad499eec8842be3d28da98707
prerequisite-patch-id: fbff2ce3521d0a0d6eafb40e986e045bee74dd84
prerequisite-patch-id: 7bd57b6f0937cad0252538128fdf76724aa47be2
-- 
2.41.0