Subject: [PATCH] Fix redundant spaces in eglot.el

From: Allen Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 16:54:54 -0700

Attached a simple patch to remove some odd spaces in eglot.el.  Apologies
in advance if these spaces are somehow magical
From ef5669426ee82611a2d06aa862f1d1a3f4f1b0ba Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Allen Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 16:45:49 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] eglot: Remove redundant extra spaces in lisp code

* lisp/progmodes/eglot.el (eglot-server-programs): Remove spaces
---
 lisp/progmodes/eglot.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el b/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
index 37875e3d7f1..6020f138887 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
@@ -219,7 +219,7 @@ eglot-server-programs
                                  . ("dart" "language-server"
                                     "--client-id" "emacs.eglot-dart"))
                                 ((elixir-mode elixir-ts-mode heex-ts-mode)
-                                 . ,(if (and (fboundp 'w32-shell-dos-semantics)                                             (w32-shell-dos-semantics))
+                                 . ,(if (and (fboundp 'w32-shell-dos-semantics) (w32-shell-dos-semantics))
                                         '("language_server.bat")
                                       '("language_server.sh")))
                                 (ada-mode . ("ada_language_server"))
-- 
2.41.0.640.ga95def55d0-goog