Subject: bug#65157: closed (Re: bug#65157: 30.0.50; Android port post-merge warnings?)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 19:24:01 +0000

Your bug report

#65157: 30.0.50; Android port post-merge warnings?

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65157: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65157
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#65157: 30.0.50; Android port post-merge warnings?
From: Jens Schmidt <[email-masked]>
To: Po Lu <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 21:23:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 2023-08-10  02:37, Po Lu wrote:

>> But if you are dead set on not adding @node's, please make those
>> @node-less @sections @unnumberedsec instead.
> 
> Thanks.

Seems to be resolved, thanks, closing this bug.

Subject: 30.0.50; Android port post-merge warnings?
From: Jens Schmidt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 21:36:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

At 72e24ed0316542184f40c05eda2bf7c77808ec0c with all default
configuration I get after

   make -j8 bootstrap

the following warnings:

[...]
./android.texi:320: warning: node `Android Windowing' is next for 
`Android Environment' in menu but not in sectioning
./android.texi:528: warning: node `Android Environment' is prev for 
`Android Windowing' in menu but not in sectioning
[...]
In end of data:
touch-screen.el:163:16: Warning: the function 
‘pixel-scroll-precision-scroll-up-page’ is not known to be defined.
touch-screen.el:162:18: Warning: the function 
‘pixel-scroll-precision-scroll-down-page’ is not known to be defined.
[...]

Pls let me know if you need more information on that ...