Subject: Re: bug#65157: 30.0.50; Android port post-merge warnings?

From: Jens Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 20:58:32 +0200

On 2023-08-09  03:53, Po Lu wrote:

>> ./android.texi:320: warning: node `Android Windowing' is next for
>> `Android Environment' in menu but not in sectioning
>> ./android.texi:528: warning: node `Android Environment' is prev for
>> `Android Windowing' in menu but not in sectioning
> 
> I don't receive this warning here, nor can I locate any inconsistencies
> between the menu and sectioning.  What version of Texinfo is that?

Not sure whether still relevant after Eli's remarks on @nodes vs
@sections, but I use

   [emacs-master]$ makeinfo --version
   texi2any (GNU texinfo) 6.7

   Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
   License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later 
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
   This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
   There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.