Subject: Re: bug#65157: 30.0.50; Android port post-merge warnings?

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 16:45:19 +0300

> From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 21:28:44 +0800
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > I suggest to add @node's there.
> 
> Thanks.  How about @subsection's?  The relative importance of the
> contents of those node-less sections doesn't justify placement in
> their own nodes, IMHO.

Why do you need justification for adding @node's?  What is the
downside of having them.  The advantage is clear: easier navigation
with SPC and DEL.

If you don't need a @node, please ask yourself why you need a @section
of @subsection?

But if you are dead set on not adding @node's, please make those
@node-less @sections @unnumberedsec instead.