Subject: bug#65149: closed (Re: [bug#65149] [PATCH 0/4] Add sbcl-cl-gtk4.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 11:57:01 +0000

Your bug report

#65149: [PATCH 0/4] Add sbcl-cl-gtk4.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65149: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65149
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#65149] [PATCH 0/4] Add sbcl-cl-gtk4.
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
To: ykonai <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 11:46:35 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Patches applied as cb948aef0caae7e9f3b61c57aa06a73be04a5868 and
following with a few minor fixes.

For cl-gtk4, I used the patch propagating gtk instead of the patch
copying files from several gtk-related libraries (it will probably be
easier to maintain). If one day we have a package with a standalone
binary depending on cl-gtk4, we will just have not to forget to wrap it
so that it can find GI_TYPELIB_PATH (e.g. like for gnome-music, sushi,
gnome-characters, etc).

Thanks.

Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Add sbcl-cl-gtk4.
From: ykonai <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 15:47:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello guix-patches,

This patch adds the Common Lisp GTK4 bindings. I tested them on SBCL x64, and
modulo the apparent dbus requirement it seems to work. ECL version of the
cl-gtk4 package is not included because I didn't manage to build it (either it
doesn't build or takes more than an hour to build on my computer (compared to
about ~10s for SBCL)).

ykonai (4):
  gnu: sbcl-cl-gobject-introspection: Update to 0.3-2.c4fef07
  gnu: Add sbcl-cl-gobject-introspection-wrapper.
  gnu: Add sbcl-cl-glib.
  gnu: Add sbcl-cl-gtk4.

 gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm | 167 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 135 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

base-commit: d43b53c476b4e9322b31274b788e851d37e72302
-- 
2.41.0