Subject: [bug#65130] Request for merging "elogind-updates" branch

From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 13:41:10 +0800

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I think this branch is ready to go.  I've tested a Guix System using it
> on a x200 and it behaves correctly.

Hello, we currently have 3 request for merging (rust-team,
elogind-updates, kde-updates) now, should we do the merge in order by:

1. merge master into rust-team (if needed), wait it build, merge
   rust-team into master.
2. merge master into elogind-updates, then wait it build on CI, merge
   elogind-updates into master.
3. merge master into kde-updates, then wait it build on CI, merge
   kde-updates into master.
   
Or merge both rust-team, elogind-updates and master into kde-updates,
and merge it once into master?  Give changes in those 3 are isolated but
require rebuilding a lot, I think to merge them into master once can
save a little work for us and CI.

Thanks.