Subject: bug#65039: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Add bookmark handler for M-x shell

From: Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 08:28:56 +0300

> From: Eshel Yaron <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue,  5 Sep 2023 08:17:50 +0200
>
> Hello Prot,

Hello Eshel,

Sorry for being slow to respond.  I did not have electricity at home.
Now I do and am back in action.

>> The problem is with a Tramp 'ssh' connection.  I don't have a machine
>> with ssh access to test this.  Another person suggested a setup to
>> establish an ssh connection to localhost, but I cannot get it to work.
>
> If it helps, you can send me your SSH public key (possibly off-list),
> and I'll give you SSH access to one of my machines for testing.

Thank you!  I will send it now off-list.

All the best,
Prot

-- 
Protesilaos Stavrou
https://protesilaos.com