Subject: bug#65026: 30.0.50; c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd fails

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2023 09:11:36 +0200

Yuan Fu <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Yuan,

> I should subscribe and monitor for tree-sitter :-) Can you subscribe for email notification, or just regularly look over pipeline results?

Failed pipeline results are reported in mailing list
<[email-masked]>, see
<https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-buildstatus> for
subscription.

Look for the job name test-tree-sitter. This job runs only for the
master branch, every 12 hours.

Unfortunately, there are too many failed pipelines, perhaps you can
create a procmail filter. If you are reading messages with Gnus, a score
file comes to mind.

The mailing list is also accessible via gmane.io, group
gmane.emacs.buildstatus. With this you could avoid subscription to the
mailing list.

See also file admin/notes/emba.

> Yuan

Best regards, Michael.