Subject: bug#6501: closed (Re: bug#6501: 24.0.50; Unify finder keyword usage -- emulation/emulations)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 21:04:04 +0000

Your bug report

#6501: 24.0.50; Unify finder keyword usage -- emulation/emulations

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
6501: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=6501
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#6501: 24.0.50; Unify finder keyword usage -- emulation/emulations
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:02:55 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> There is currently both "emulation" and "emulations" occuring as finder
> keywords. Wouldn't it be better if only one of them were used?
> "Emulation" seems better to me, but "emulations" is used in majority of
> cases.

"emulations" is what is specified in finder-known-keywords, so I
corrected the 3 files using "emulation".

Subject: 24.0.50; Unify finder keyword usage -- emulation/emulations
From: Štěpán Němec <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:04:24 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

There is currently both "emulation" and "emulations" occuring as finder
keywords. Wouldn't it be better if only one of them were used?
"Emulation" seems better to me, but "emulations" is used in majority of
cases.

   Štěpán