Subject: [bug#65000] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-next: Update to 29.1.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 02:00:04 +0200

* gnu/packages/emacs.scm (emacs-next): Update to 29.1.
---

 gnu/packages/emacs.scm | 5 ++---
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
index d3689c2474..a9db4e3bd0 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
@@ -394,7 +394,7 @@ (define-public emacs-next
   (package
     (inherit emacs)
     (name "emacs-next")
-    (version "29.0.92")
+    (version "29.1")
     (source
      (origin
        (inherit (package-source emacs))
@@ -408,8 +408,7 @@ (define-public emacs-next
                                 "emacs-fix-scheme-indent-function.patch"
                                 "emacs-native-comp-driver-options.patch"))
        (sha256
-        (base32
-         "1h3p325859svcy43iv7wr27dp68049j9d44jq5akcynqdkxz4jjn"))))
+        (base32 "1a0qng5dpjqsv7hqkg9kbwczhg41v1pdvps297q4bglasg1c4w6w"))))
     (inputs
      (modify-inputs (package-inputs emacs)
        (prepend sqlite)))

base-commit: 75b95af9d64563f316992af141cde4f5f4f36441
prerequisite-patch-id: c0bdedcb95ea290b7036b5239646ab8737ee8fc3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4653095cc42bfe83fb84ce39153d654dd978e266
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a608773b8cb7bc3412694d5ca199b8f629d8260
prerequisite-patch-id: afc5306ed6431f67cb5acb7e35d06d3149dd24bb
prerequisite-patch-id: c1aff03b799213ed4a5e27022b8a0bb704677bfd
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d0a606ec0f4791b9f7804fe811ddc247a94fc3d
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c282f720a5ade12d9d8cdc574fc321b4d29fbec
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b490d8ce892558026245b009ebda7a32c8cbea
prerequisite-patch-id: c9162290fa29df5c020b99a38ac2a8dc6a78ef05
prerequisite-patch-id: a6b89688a03e41460d1332acfdeb8abd9980e7e5
prerequisite-patch-id: a7e88bbe57e9330efcaf2023d1a3d3a6d681dd07
prerequisite-patch-id: a878b8d1c6d10c196d0a8bf3c0d1379f0ce1849b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e6e4ab87b52996e9bb6cd8595889f21ba87e9fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f86f2a54f77c0e8841b6f22953c2f748e358107
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c88071ffd6af8c9de9a44ef2e745e3b111d28e7
prerequisite-patch-id: dacf336396c4f629906e4689dc2868d437179a37
prerequisite-patch-id: 35641348fcba881313d08cb85da3722ba0891264
prerequisite-patch-id: ea98f949fde81f63a309e36405b87463dc07ac50
prerequisite-patch-id: a299994eb9a52db942a5cc3a038b8bc34529c799
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ffc6d3a9be37af59ec29bfce0543cf8371edacb
prerequisite-patch-id: c489fbc8af7d431f9372d0b8bc9e4c609703680e
prerequisite-patch-id: 471c932817cc1044fd03f56e1a1f84e4ce4029a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 88f3a5981ea62ce654a48c258df09315f24ba73e
prerequisite-patch-id: 62b7b8d8b26d642f524d45e910f7685a57345d76
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ad7cb518d3f48614c97e7ef851289a8f4375306
prerequisite-patch-id: b6630bfc6abc407afac53074820b61aa676c6f0a
-- 
2.41.0