Subject: bug#6499: 23.1; Emacs gets stuck waiting for menu input

From: Tobias Bading <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:22:59 +0200

On 16.07.2010 14:48, Jan Djärv wrote:
 > Tobias Bading skrev 2010-07-16 12.05:
 >> Hi,
 >>
 >> could someone please reopen bug #6499? IMHO this hasn't been fixed
 >> yet. I just
 >> tried trunk r100830 and Jan's patch from the emacs-23 branch has made
 >> it into
 >> the trunk, causing the following side-effect:
 >
 > The patch is not in trunk, 100830 fixed 6645. It is not in trunk 100831
 > either.
 >
 > Please learn to use bzr log. It tells you which bugs have been fixed.
 >
 > Jan D.

Dear Jan,

granted, I'm more of a Subversion user than a Bazaar user, but I think 
I'm very much able to interpret what bzr is telling me. Maybe my 
sentence "I just tried trunk r100830 and Jan's patch from the emacs-23 
branch has made it into the trunk" wasn't clear. I did NOT apply
r100830 to an older revision of the trunk, I compiled the trunk as it 
is/was in r100830. If my interpretation of "bzr log --include-merges 
src/xmenu.c" as well as an annotate operation on src/xmenu.c in Emacs is 
correct, your patch IS in the trunk. It got there through Chong Yidong's 
merge in r100770.

Regards,
Tobias