Subject: bug#64966: Rockpro64 SBC not booting anymore after "gnu: [email-masked]: Use guile-fibers 1.3.1."

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 16:37:30 +0200

Hi again,

For some reasons I didn't receive your last mail.

In the machine definition I have (system "aarch64-linux"). I've now
also added -s aarch64-linux as well just to be safe.

As for the patch, it is now in Guix (4dd33fc628 gnu: shepherd: Switch
back to Fibers 1.1 on Arm machines.), and after bisecting the kernel
issue I had (I sent a bug report for that), I simply modified the system
definition to use linux-libre-lts instead.

I used this guix revision:
> $ guix describe
> Generation 71	Sep 13 2023 16:03:04	(current)
>   guix 4f933f9
>     repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
>     branch: master
>     commit: 4f933f977dd8aa61ca3e50b194d3b56e298a3e30

And it booted fine. Thanks a lot.

Denis.