Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add font-open-fonts.

From: Sergio Pastor Pérez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 16:47:06 +0200

* gnu/packages/fonts.scm (font-open-fonts): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/fonts.scm | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/fonts.scm b/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
index d5fed4911f..3924bbc82d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
@@ -3437,3 +3437,23 @@ (define-public font-pragmasevka
     (synopsis "Iosevka font variant that mimics PragmataPro")
     (description "Pragmata Pro doppelgänger made of Iosevka SS08.")
     (license license:silofl1.1)))
+
+(define-public font-open-fonts
+  (package
+    (name "font-open-fonts")
+    (version "0.7.0")
+    (source (origin
+              (method url-fetch)
+              (uri
+               (string-append "https://github.com/kiwi0fruit/open-fonts/releases/download/" version "/open-fonts.tar.xz"))
+              (file-name (string-append name version ".tar.gz"))
+              (sha256
+               (base32
+                "1z48g87gil0nv105ci5iimz3zdgfrn62bh38xr33yrz0pdv9p4il"))))
+    (build-system font-build-system)
+    (home-page "https://github.com/kiwi0fruit/open-fonts/")
+    (synopsis
+     "A collection of beautiful free and open source fonts")
+    (description
+     "This package provides open source fonts with a variety of styles which include Sans Serif, Serif and Monospeced fonts.")
+    (license license:expat)))

base-commit: c173819c8e5235ce02d60b79bd88b10023a7c614
prerequisite-patch-id: c56db9fa7fc4e07452dea53f2d450bd83abbbc1a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e6318d61f2efa01f4435152f2139eef8f72572c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b23c59bab92820a1e102137909922f4d71ed8f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 78a291411f8d86beabbf6d49df0cc78702ad4e65
prerequisite-patch-id: 579224b39cae7869ce11e2e8dba046b5eef606c7
prerequisite-patch-id: f1f62fd5d83d603ca35c17071e615352e90753e3
prerequisite-patch-id: 1843bca37f83e494be67c24e975727fb1fe1248c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5cc0d6cd16ae2ab21c444ed9cabfeea5615e8cda
-- 
2.39.2