Subject: 30.0.50; kill-ring with no X

From: Colin Baxter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 10:47:23 +0100

1. Emacs-30.0.50 compiled --with-x-toolkit=no
2. emacs -Q <RET>
3. C-x C-f test.txt <RET>
4. Enter some text, e.g. "This is a test."
5. Enter some more text, e.g. "This is another test."
6. Place the cursor somewhere and press <F10>
7. Select Edit --> Paste from kill menu --> This is test.
8. popup-menu: Invalid `key-parse' syntax: %S: ["This is a test"]

This only seems to effect "no X" emacs.

Colin Baxter.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version
 1.14.8) of 2023-07-29 built on bluestar
Repository revision: deb74de4f2e6a16b81663cbd95f97bfc9e24e467
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev
 --with-x-toolkit=no --with-mailutils --without-sqlite3
 --without-sound --with-cairo --with-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-native-compilation=no --without-toolkit-scroll-bars'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  eshell-prompt-mode: t
  eshell-pred-mode: t
  eshell-hist-mode: t
  eshell-cmpl-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  eshell-proc-mode: t
  eshell-arg-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/redknight/git/emacs-w3m/w3m-session hides /home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/w3m-session
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/obsoleted/linum hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/linum
/home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/obsoleted/quickurl hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/quickurl
/home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/obsoleted/netrc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-dev/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/netrc

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mailalias emacsbug em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs
em-basic em-banner em-alias slime etags fileloop xref hyperspec
reftex-parse autorevert oc-basic ol-w3m org-tempo cl-extra tempo
ol-rmail ol-mhe ox-md ol-irc ol-info org-inlinetask ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap utf7
gnus-spec gnus-win org-expiry ol-eww eww-lnum eww url-queue shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg browse-url mm-url ol-eshell esh-mode
esh-var ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr org-collector
ol-bibtex ol-bbdb help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace
time-stamp bibtex vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher preview reftex-dcr
reftex-auc font-latex latex edmacro latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake
warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex texmathp tex-mode latexenc flyspell
simple-dark-theme ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs display-line-numbers
autoinsert printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr kmacro osm-ol osm
dom bookmark pp ssh ovpn-mode tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 netrc preview-latex
tex-site ltxaccnt server image-dired+ help-mode dired+ image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif
image-file image-converter dired-x dired-aux page-break-lines
orgtbl-aggregate calc-arith ox-bibtex ox-texinfo ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox reftex-cite reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
org-screenshot emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ht
iimage ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-ruby ob-rec ob-R ob-python python
project pcase ob-plantuml ob-org ob-perl ob-lisp ob-latex ob-gnuplot
ob-fortran ob-eshell eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds ob-awk org-clock dbus
org-rainbow-tags easy-mmode ido org-journal org-crypt cal-iso
org-habit org-agenda org-element org-element-ast inline org-persist
xdg org-id avl-tree generator org-refile bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb
bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs insert-shebang lusty-explorer htmlize
my-eshell esh-util files-x term disp-table shell ehelp mw-thesaurus
dash org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec xml request
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs json map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars synonyms my-rmail mairix cus-edit
cus-load icons procmaillog nndoc nnoo nnmail gnus-int mail-source
gnus-range gnus wid-edit message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader nnheader
gnus-util time-date subr-x mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils range
ftnchek-mode compile text-property-search fortran cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cpan comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
browse-kill-ring+ second-sel browse-kill-ring delsel savehist
generic-x facemenu ispell time so-long linum-ex isearch+ isearch-prop
thingatpt+ thingatpt color advice heaven-and-hell slime-autoloads
cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 578033 192165) (symbols 24 61116 0)
 (strings 16 296934 11325) (string-bytes 1 7599283) (vectors 8 125226)
 (vector-slots 4 4373985 131660) (floats 8 840 554)
 (intervals 28 14091 282) (buffers 556 24))