Subject: bug#64908: closed (Re: bug#64908: 29.1; svg parse failure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 21:19:02 +0000

Your bug report

#64908: 29.1; svg parse failure

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
64908: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64908
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#64908: 29.1; svg parse failure
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: David Ponce <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 22:18:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue, Aug 08, 2023 at 03:58:25PM +0200, David Ponce wrote:
> On 05/08/2023 22:04, David Ponce wrote:
> 
> Attached the updated patch V4 so that it can apply on the latest master.

I've pushed to master, so I think we're done here.
-- 
Alan Third

Subject: 29.1; svg parse failure
From: Daniel Vianna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 11:10:45 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

--text follows this line--

1. Compile emacs 29 with

```
sudo dnf builddep -y emacs
sudo dnf install -y libtree-sitter-devel wxBase-devel wxGTK3-devel
libwebp-devel

CC='CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions
-g -grecord-gcc-switches -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
-Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1  -m64  -mtune=generic
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro gcc'
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig

make distclean

git checkout emacs-29
git pull

./autogen.sh
./configure \
  --prefix=$HOME/.local \
  --without-pop \
  --with-mailutils \
  --with-pgtk \
  --without-x \
  --with-xwidgets \
  --with-cairo \
  --without-compress-install \
  --with-native-compilation \
  --with-json \
  --with-dbus \
  --with-gif \
  --with-jpeg \
  --with-png \
  --with-rsvg \
  --with-tiff \
  --with-webp \
  --with-gpm \
  --with-modules \
  --with-harfbuzz
  build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu \
  host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

make -j8
make install
```

2. use the following minimal config:

```
;; Packages
(package-initialize)
(add-to-list 'package-archives '("melpa" . "http://melpa.org/packages/") t)

;; Treemacs
(use-package treemacs
  :init (treemacs))
```

3. Run emacs with
$ emacs --init-directory=$HOME/.emacs.d.off/init.el

4. Open ~/.local/share/emacs/29.1/etc/images/splash.svg

5. Open

~/.emacs.d.off/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/icons/default/vsc/dir-src-open.svg
or any other svg in that directory.

Desired result: Both 4. and 5. lead to images being rendered by emacs.
Actual result: Step 4. renders an image, step 5. does not.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-07-27 built on jabuticaba
Repository revision: c2d95dd00e6cb0abaf4e7550f38c8c2c9ca22f2d
Repository branch: emacs-29
System Description: Fedora Linux 38 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dmvianna/.local --without-pop
 --with-mailutils --with-pgtk --without-x --with-xwidgets --with-cairo
 --without-compress-install --with-native-compilation --with-json
 --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff
 --with-gpm --with-modules --with-harfbuzz'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Image[png]

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/aweshell/exec-path-from-shell
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/exec-path-from-shell/exec-path-from-shell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eglot/eglot hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-1.15/eglot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eglot/eglot-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-1.15/eglot-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eldoc/eldoc hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eldoc/eldoc-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-consult-0.7/embark-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark-consult/embark-consult
hides /home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-consult-0.7/embark-consult
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark-consult/embark-consult-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-consult-0.7/embark-consult-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-xref hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-xref
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-info hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-info
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-imenu hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-imenu
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-kmacro hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-kmacro
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-flymake hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-flymake
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-compile hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-compile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-register hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-register
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-0.22.1/embark-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-0.22.1/embark-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-0.22.1/embark
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/epl/epl hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/epl-0.9/epl
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/epl/epl-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-header-line
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-header-line
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-customization
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-customization
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-peek-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-peek-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-project-follow-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-visuals hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-visuals
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-persistence
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-persistence
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-logging hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-logging
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-workspaces
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-workspaces
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-fringe-indicator
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-async hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-async
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-rendering
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-rendering
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-file-management
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-file-management
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-hydras hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-hydras
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-compatibility
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-compatibility
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-macros hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-macros
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-annotations
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-annotations
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-follow-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-follow-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-faces hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-faces
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-filewatch-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-extensions
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-extensions
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-themes hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-themes
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-treelib hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-treelib
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-diagnostics
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-diagnostics
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-tags hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-tags
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-icons hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-icons
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-scope hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-scope
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-mode hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-interface
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-interface
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-bookmarks
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-bookmarks
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-dom hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-dom
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-mouse-interface
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-mouse-interface
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-core-utils
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-core-utils
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/cfrs/cfrs-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/cfrs-20220129.1149/cfrs-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/cfrs/cfrs hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/cfrs-20220129.1149/cfrs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/posframe/posframe-benchmark
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-benchmark
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/posframe/posframe hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/posframe/posframe-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ht/ht hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ht-20230703.558/ht
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ht/ht-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ht-20230703.558/ht-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra-ox hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra-ox
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra-examples hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra-examples
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/lv/lv hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/lv-20200507.1518/lv
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/lv/lv-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/lv-20200507.1518/lv-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/pfuture/pfuture hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/pfuture-20220913.1401/pfuture
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/pfuture/pfuture-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/pfuture-20220913.1401/pfuture-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ace-window/ace-window hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ace-window/ace-window-posframe
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window-posframe
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ace-window/ace-window-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/avy/avy hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/avy-20230420.404/avy
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/avy/avy-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/avy-20230420.404/avy-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/s/s-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/s/s hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/s-1.13.0/s
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/dash/dash
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/dash/dash-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-macs hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-macs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-29 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-29
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-28 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-28
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-25 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-25
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-26 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-26
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-27 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-27
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/external-completion/external-completion
hides /home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/external-completion
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eglot/eglot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/flymake/flymake hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/xref/xref hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-css hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-crypt hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-macs hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-datetree hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-beamer hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eshell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-haskell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-docview hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-shell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eshell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-macro hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-list hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-processing hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-icalendar hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-lint hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bbdb hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-pcomplete hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-timer hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-calc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-agenda hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-rmail hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-indent hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-gnus hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-w3m hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sql hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-table hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-entities hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-js hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-goto hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-latex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-comint hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-keys hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-tempo hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-awk hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach-git hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-fortran hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sqlite hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-publish hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-matlab hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-loaddefs hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-irc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-capture hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lua hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-octave hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ref hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-julia hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-screen hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-src hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-groovy hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lob hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-exp hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-basic hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-mhe hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-perl hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-ascii hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-latex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ocaml hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-num hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-html hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-java hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-dot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-tangle hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-cycle hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-feed hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-man hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-clojure hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-forth hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bibtex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-clock hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-footnote hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-faces hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sass hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-compat hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eww hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lilypond hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-texinfo hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-archive hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-mouse hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-biblatex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-python hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-maxima hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-odt hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-id hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-table hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-info hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-ctags hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-element hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lisp hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-persist hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-protocol hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ruby hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold-core hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-mobile hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-scheme hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-plot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-core hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-bibtex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-habit hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ditaa hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sed hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-R hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-md hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-version hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-natbib hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-inlinetask hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-plantuml hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-man hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-colview hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-makefile hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eval hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-C hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-doi hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-duration hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-refile hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-csl hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/let-alist/let-alist hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eldoc/eldoc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug ace-window avy magit-extras tide tide-lv
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok
checkdoc lisp-mnt parinfer-rust-mode parinfer-rust-changes parinfer-rust
parinfer-rust-helper autoconf autoconf-mode abridge-diff magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
magit-mode magit-git magit-base mm-archive message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mailabbrev gmm-utils mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode gnutls url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
url-gw url-cache url-auth tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache
time-stamp zeroconf find-dired elec-pair scala-mode
scala-mode-prettify-symbols scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map
scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent scala-mode-paragraph
scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib py-isort cl-print shortdoc help-fns
radix-tree cape-keyword display-line-numbers mule-util info-colors
rainbow-delimiters vc-git diff-mode face-remap server vundo undo-hl
envrc inheritenv verb js c-ts-common cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs mm-util mail-prsvr
url-queue org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture
org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite
org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-element
org-persist xdg avl-tree org-attach org-id org-refile emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor org-pandoc-import ob-python python ob-shell org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs mastodon shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
mastodon-search mastodon-toot facemenu mastodon-iso persist emojify
apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode mastodon-http request mailheader
mail-utils emms-info-libtag emms-mpris dbus emms-librefm-stream xml
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-volume
emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time
emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat
orderless consult-eglot consult-gh crm consult corfu-terminal popon
corfu-history corfu-popupinfo cape corfu marginalia vertico pdf-occur
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view treemacs-bookmarks bookmark
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif
bigquery-mode bqm-function-names bqm-names sql-indent sql udev-mode
yaml-mode lsp-metals view lsp-metals-treeview treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags lsp-metals-protocol lsp-lens
dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays
lsp-diagnostics lsp-jedi lsp-haskell haskell-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop dabbrev
haskell-customize graphviz-dot-mode dockerfile-mode sh-script smie
treesit executable eglot external-completion flymake-proc flymake ert
debug backtrace jsonrpc lsp-treemacs lsp-mode lsp-protocol xref
tree-widget spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode thingatpt
noutline outline lv imenu ewoc lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
f f-shortdoc treemacs-treelib google-this logview datetime extmap bindat
aweshell eshell-prompt-extras tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date em-dirs
esh-var esh-mode em-ls eshell-up eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
multi-term term disp-table shell pcomplete ehelp exec-path-from-shell rg
files-x vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result
wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header ibuf-ext grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc yasnippet aggressive-indent
flycheck ansi-color find-func highlight-indent-guides dirvish transient
format-spec compat dired-x dired dired-loaddefs smart-mode-line
rich-minority drag-stuff visual-regexp string-inflection delight
which-key all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons solarized-dark-theme solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging treemacs-customization
treemacs-macros pcase s winum dash auto-compile comp comp-cstr warnings
envrc-autoloads verb-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-pandoc-import-autoloads mastodon-autoloads ts-autoloads
persist-autoloads slack-autoloads emojify-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads circe-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
websocket-autoloads emms-autoloads orderless-autoloads
consult-eglot-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads
corfu-history-autoloads corfu-popupinfo-autoloads cape-autoloads
corfu-autoloads marginalia-autoloads vertico-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads
bigquery-mode-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads hoon-mode-autoloads
udev-mode-autoloads terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads theta-mode-autoloads lsp-metals-autoloads
sbt-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads lsp-jedi-autoloads python-black-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads parinfer-rust-mode-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads pickle-autoloads tide-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads prettier-js-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads bui-autoloads request-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx
json-snatcher-autoloads lsp-haskell-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
dhall-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads xref-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads f-autoloads
google-this-autoloads logview-autoloads datetime-autoloads
extmap-autoloads consult-gh-autoloads gh-autoloads marshal-autoloads
logito-autoloads pcache-autoloads abridge-diff-autoloads
aweshell-autoloads multi-term-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
vundo-autoloads undo-hl-autoloads puni-autoloads origami-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads format-all-autoloads language-id-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads flymake-autoloads
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
dirvish-autoloads transient-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads ibuffer-vc-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads delight-autoloads
which-key-autoloads info-colors-autoloads immortal-scratch-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads winum-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
gcmh-autoloads init early-modes.el project org-config.el
communication.el minibuffers orderless-config consult-config viewers
languages scala-config python-config web-config haskell-config
csv-config color cl dev ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util edmacro kmacro advice ui
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs windmove hl-line cus-edit pp cus-load icons
wid-edit pixel-scroll cua-base ring xt-mouse icomplete custom.el
epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config savehist autorevert
filenotify finder-inf eglot-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
epl-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads s-autoloads info package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
url-vars elpaca-use-package magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads dash-autoloads
compat-autoloads system-packages-autoloads elpaca-use-package-autoloads
use-package-ensure-system-package use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile
cl-seq cl-macs gv elpaca elpaca-process cl-loaddefs cl-lib
elpaca-autoloads early-init rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1317608 661751)
 (symbols 48 70847 6)
 (strings 32 401100 65481)
 (string-bytes 1 14057865)
 (vectors 16 130923)
 (vector-slots 8 2516596 555855)
 (floats 8 1464 3633)
 (intervals 56 10494 2824)
 (buffers 984 58))