Subject: 29.1; svg parse failure

From: Daniel Vianna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 11:10:45 +1000

--text follows this line--

1. Compile emacs 29 with

```
sudo dnf builddep -y emacs
sudo dnf install -y libtree-sitter-devel wxBase-devel wxGTK3-devel
libwebp-devel

CC='CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions
-g -grecord-gcc-switches -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
-Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1  -m64  -mtune=generic
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro gcc'
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig

make distclean

git checkout emacs-29
git pull

./autogen.sh
./configure \
  --prefix=$HOME/.local \
  --without-pop \
  --with-mailutils \
  --with-pgtk \
  --without-x \
  --with-xwidgets \
  --with-cairo \
  --without-compress-install \
  --with-native-compilation \
  --with-json \
  --with-dbus \
  --with-gif \
  --with-jpeg \
  --with-png \
  --with-rsvg \
  --with-tiff \
  --with-webp \
  --with-gpm \
  --with-modules \
  --with-harfbuzz
  build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu \
  host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

make -j8
make install
```

2. use the following minimal config:

```
;; Packages
(package-initialize)
(add-to-list 'package-archives '("melpa" . "http://melpa.org/packages/") t)

;; Treemacs
(use-package treemacs
  :init (treemacs))
```

3. Run emacs with
$ emacs --init-directory=$HOME/.emacs.d.off/init.el

4. Open ~/.local/share/emacs/29.1/etc/images/splash.svg

5. Open

~/.emacs.d.off/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/icons/default/vsc/dir-src-open.svg
or any other svg in that directory.

Desired result: Both 4. and 5. lead to images being rendered by emacs.
Actual result: Step 4. renders an image, step 5. does not.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-07-27 built on jabuticaba
Repository revision: c2d95dd00e6cb0abaf4e7550f38c8c2c9ca22f2d
Repository branch: emacs-29
System Description: Fedora Linux 38 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dmvianna/.local --without-pop
 --with-mailutils --with-pgtk --without-x --with-xwidgets --with-cairo
 --without-compress-install --with-native-compilation --with-json
 --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff
 --with-gpm --with-modules --with-harfbuzz'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Image[png]

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/aweshell/exec-path-from-shell
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/exec-path-from-shell/exec-path-from-shell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eglot/eglot hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-1.15/eglot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eglot/eglot-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-1.15/eglot-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eldoc/eldoc hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eldoc/eldoc-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-consult-0.7/embark-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark-consult/embark-consult
hides /home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-consult-0.7/embark-consult
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark-consult/embark-consult-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-consult-0.7/embark-consult-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-xref hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-xref
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-info hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-info
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-imenu hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-imenu
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-kmacro hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-kmacro
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-flymake hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-flymake
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-compile hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-compile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/consult/consult-register hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-0.34/consult-register
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-0.22.1/embark-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-0.22.1/embark-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/embark/embark hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-0.22.1/embark
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/epl/epl hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/epl-0.9/epl
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/epl/epl-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-header-line
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-header-line
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-customization
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-customization
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-peek-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-peek-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-project-follow-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-visuals hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-visuals
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-persistence
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-persistence
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-logging hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-logging
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-workspaces
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-workspaces
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-fringe-indicator
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-async hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-async
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-rendering
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-rendering
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-file-management
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-file-management
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-hydras hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-hydras
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-compatibility
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-compatibility
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-macros hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-macros
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-annotations
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-annotations
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-follow-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-follow-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-faces hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-faces
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-filewatch-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-extensions
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-extensions
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-themes hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-themes
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-treelib hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-treelib
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-diagnostics
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-diagnostics
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-tags hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-tags
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-icons hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-icons
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-scope hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-scope
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-mode hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-mode
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-interface
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-interface
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-bookmarks
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-bookmarks
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-dom hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-dom
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-mouse-interface
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-mouse-interface
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/treemacs/treemacs-core-utils
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20230719.2015/treemacs-core-utils
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/cfrs/cfrs-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/cfrs-20220129.1149/cfrs-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/cfrs/cfrs hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/cfrs-20220129.1149/cfrs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/posframe/posframe-benchmark
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-benchmark
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/posframe/posframe hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/posframe/posframe-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ht/ht hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ht-20230703.558/ht
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ht/ht-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ht-20230703.558/ht-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra-ox hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra-ox
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/hydra/hydra-examples hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/hydra-20220910.1206/hydra-examples
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/lv/lv hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/lv-20200507.1518/lv
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/lv/lv-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/lv-20200507.1518/lv-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/pfuture/pfuture hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/pfuture-20220913.1401/pfuture
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/pfuture/pfuture-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/pfuture-20220913.1401/pfuture-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ace-window/ace-window hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ace-window/ace-window-posframe
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window-posframe
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ace-window/ace-window-autoloads
hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/avy/avy hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/avy-20230420.404/avy
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/avy/avy-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/avy-20230420.404/avy-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/s/s-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/s/s hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/s-1.13.0/s
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/dash/dash
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/dash/dash-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-macs hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-macs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-29 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-29
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-28 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-28
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-25 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-25
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-26 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-26
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-autoloads hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-autoloads
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-27 hides
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/compat/compat-27
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/external-completion/external-completion
hides /home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/external-completion
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eglot/eglot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/flymake/flymake hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/xref/xref hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-css hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-crypt hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-macs hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-datetree hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-beamer hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eshell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-haskell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-docview hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-shell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eshell hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-macro hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-list hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-processing hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-icalendar hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-lint hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bbdb hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-pcomplete hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-timer hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-calc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-agenda hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-rmail hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-indent hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-gnus hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-w3m hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sql hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-table hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-entities hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-js hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-goto hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-latex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-comint hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-keys hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-tempo hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-awk hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach-git hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-fortran hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sqlite hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-publish hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-matlab hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-loaddefs hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-irc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-capture hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lua hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-octave hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ref hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-julia hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-screen hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-src hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-groovy hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lob hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-exp hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-basic hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-mhe hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-perl hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-ascii hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-latex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ocaml hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-num hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-html hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-java hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-dot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-tangle hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-cycle hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-feed hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-man hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-clojure hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-forth hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bibtex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-clock hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-footnote hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-faces hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-org hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sass hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-compat hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eww hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lilypond hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-texinfo hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-archive hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-mouse hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-biblatex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-python hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-maxima hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-odt hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-id hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-table hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-info hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-ctags hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-element hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lisp hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-persist hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-protocol hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ruby hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold-core hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-mobile hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-scheme hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-plot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-core hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-bibtex hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-habit hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ditaa hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sed hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-R hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-md hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-version hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-natbib hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-inlinetask hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-plantuml hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-man hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-colview hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-makefile hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eval hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-C hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-doi hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-duration hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-refile hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-csl hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/let-alist/let-alist hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/dmvianna/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/eldoc/eldoc hides
/home/dmvianna/.local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug ace-window avy magit-extras tide tide-lv
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok
checkdoc lisp-mnt parinfer-rust-mode parinfer-rust-changes parinfer-rust
parinfer-rust-helper autoconf autoconf-mode abridge-diff magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
magit-mode magit-git magit-base mm-archive message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mailabbrev gmm-utils mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode gnutls url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
url-gw url-cache url-auth tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache
time-stamp zeroconf find-dired elec-pair scala-mode
scala-mode-prettify-symbols scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map
scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent scala-mode-paragraph
scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib py-isort cl-print shortdoc help-fns
radix-tree cape-keyword display-line-numbers mule-util info-colors
rainbow-delimiters vc-git diff-mode face-remap server vundo undo-hl
envrc inheritenv verb js c-ts-common cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs mm-util mail-prsvr
url-queue org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture
org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite
org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-element
org-persist xdg avl-tree org-attach org-id org-refile emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor org-pandoc-import ob-python python ob-shell org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs mastodon shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
mastodon-search mastodon-toot facemenu mastodon-iso persist emojify
apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode mastodon-http request mailheader
mail-utils emms-info-libtag emms-mpris dbus emms-librefm-stream xml
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-volume
emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time
emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat
orderless consult-eglot consult-gh crm consult corfu-terminal popon
corfu-history corfu-popupinfo cape corfu marginalia vertico pdf-occur
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view treemacs-bookmarks bookmark
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif
bigquery-mode bqm-function-names bqm-names sql-indent sql udev-mode
yaml-mode lsp-metals view lsp-metals-treeview treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags lsp-metals-protocol lsp-lens
dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays
lsp-diagnostics lsp-jedi lsp-haskell haskell-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop dabbrev
haskell-customize graphviz-dot-mode dockerfile-mode sh-script smie
treesit executable eglot external-completion flymake-proc flymake ert
debug backtrace jsonrpc lsp-treemacs lsp-mode lsp-protocol xref
tree-widget spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode thingatpt
noutline outline lv imenu ewoc lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
f f-shortdoc treemacs-treelib google-this logview datetime extmap bindat
aweshell eshell-prompt-extras tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date em-dirs
esh-var esh-mode em-ls eshell-up eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
multi-term term disp-table shell pcomplete ehelp exec-path-from-shell rg
files-x vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result
wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header ibuf-ext grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc yasnippet aggressive-indent
flycheck ansi-color find-func highlight-indent-guides dirvish transient
format-spec compat dired-x dired dired-loaddefs smart-mode-line
rich-minority drag-stuff visual-regexp string-inflection delight
which-key all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons solarized-dark-theme solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging treemacs-customization
treemacs-macros pcase s winum dash auto-compile comp comp-cstr warnings
envrc-autoloads verb-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-pandoc-import-autoloads mastodon-autoloads ts-autoloads
persist-autoloads slack-autoloads emojify-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads circe-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
websocket-autoloads emms-autoloads orderless-autoloads
consult-eglot-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads
corfu-history-autoloads corfu-popupinfo-autoloads cape-autoloads
corfu-autoloads marginalia-autoloads vertico-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads
bigquery-mode-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads hoon-mode-autoloads
udev-mode-autoloads terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads theta-mode-autoloads lsp-metals-autoloads
sbt-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads lsp-jedi-autoloads python-black-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads parinfer-rust-mode-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads pickle-autoloads tide-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads prettier-js-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads bui-autoloads request-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx
json-snatcher-autoloads lsp-haskell-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
dhall-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads xref-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads f-autoloads
google-this-autoloads logview-autoloads datetime-autoloads
extmap-autoloads consult-gh-autoloads gh-autoloads marshal-autoloads
logito-autoloads pcache-autoloads abridge-diff-autoloads
aweshell-autoloads multi-term-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
vundo-autoloads undo-hl-autoloads puni-autoloads origami-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads format-all-autoloads language-id-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads flymake-autoloads
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
dirvish-autoloads transient-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads ibuffer-vc-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads delight-autoloads
which-key-autoloads info-colors-autoloads immortal-scratch-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads winum-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
gcmh-autoloads init early-modes.el project org-config.el
communication.el minibuffers orderless-config consult-config viewers
languages scala-config python-config web-config haskell-config
csv-config color cl dev ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util edmacro kmacro advice ui
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs windmove hl-line cus-edit pp cus-load icons
wid-edit pixel-scroll cua-base ring xt-mouse icomplete custom.el
epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config savehist autorevert
filenotify finder-inf eglot-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
epl-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads s-autoloads info package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
url-vars elpaca-use-package magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads dash-autoloads
compat-autoloads system-packages-autoloads elpaca-use-package-autoloads
use-package-ensure-system-package use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile
cl-seq cl-macs gv elpaca elpaca-process cl-loaddefs cl-lib
elpaca-autoloads early-init rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1317608 661751)
 (symbols 48 70847 6)
 (strings 32 401100 65481)
 (string-bytes 1 14057865)
 (vectors 16 130923)
 (vector-slots 8 2516596 555855)
 (floats 8 1464 3633)
 (intervals 56 10494 2824)
 (buffers 984 58))