Subject: [bug#64875] [PATCH 0/4] Adding xsv

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 11:16:36 +0100

Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks for reviewing my patch series!
>
> Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Thanks for sending these patches. I think there's an issue with xsv as
>> one of the inputs (rust-csv-index) doesn't seem to exist.
>
> You're right, I forgot to include rust-csv-index in this patch series,
> but already had it locally, which is why I was able to build xsv without
> noticing it. I'll include a patch to add rust-csv-index in a minute.

I see the new patch now.

The other simple thing I notice is that the commit messages should be in
the present tense (so Add rather than Added). Would you be able to fix
that and then resend the entire series? It's always useful to send all
the patches again when you make changes, as that simplifies the job for
anyone trying to get the latest patches.

Thanks,

Chris