Subject: bug#64842: closed (Re: bug#64842: 30.0.50; org-mode hook doesn't load as expected)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 14:28:01 +0000

Your bug report

#64842: 30.0.50; org-mode hook doesn't load as expected

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
64842: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64842
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#64842: 30.0.50; org-mode hook doesn't load as expected
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Protonmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 17:27:57 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 14:09:16 +0000
> From: Protonmail <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Thanks for you reply Eli. I think I figure out what’s going on. The `flyspell` also hooked with org-mode
> load failed by `failed to define function flyspell`. Then all other modes hooked in my org configuration
> don’t load. 
> 
> Sorry for bothering. This issue can be closed.

Thanks, closing.

Subject: 30.0.50; org-mode hook doesn't load as expected
From: Protonmail <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 01:37:12 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I add several modes hooks to org-mode via `use-package` and `straight.el`. However, it doesn't load any of them as it did in several previous versions.

Here is my configuration:

```elisp
(use-package org
;;:straight (:type built-in)
:ensure org-plus-contrib
:hook
(
(org-mode . org-indent-mode)
(org-mode . visual-line-mode)
(org-mode . ejira-mode)
))
```

Regardless of whether `:straight (:type built-in)` is configured or not, the modes that are being hooked don't load.

Build in org-mode version: Org mode version 9.6.6 (release_9.6.6 @ /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/)
Use latest version: Org mode version 9.7-pre (release_9.6.7-572-g39de4a @ /Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)

I can manually load org-indent-mode and it appears normal.

My org-mode-hook variable is:

```
org-mode-hook is a variable defined in ‘org.el’.

Its value is
(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x2d8b84ffb808>)
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x2d8af9104808>)
org-babel-result-hide-spec org-babel-hide-all-hashes
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x19809b707432>) flyspell
ejira-mode visual-line-mode org-indent-mode)
Original value was nil
```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0, NS
appkit-2299.60 Version 13.4.1 (c) (Build 22F770820d)) of 2023-07-24
built on user0-MBP
Repository revision: 1f05e09909b88fe4ab762e79824654a04ed0e364
Repository branch: user0-master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description: macOS 13.4.1

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns --with-modules
'--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
--with-xwidgets --with-tree-sitter --with-native-compilation=yes
'CFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include -O2'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/13
-L/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/13/gcc/aarch64-apple-darwin22/13
-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/13
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include
-Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
server-mode: t
dap-tooltip-mode: t
dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
dap-ui-controls-mode: t
dap-ui-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: extended
treemacs-indent-guide-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
dap-auto-configure-mode: t
dap-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
helm-mode: t
helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
helm-autoresize-mode: t
helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
google-this-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-string
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/inf-haskell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-compile hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-compile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-cabal
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-process
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-hoogle
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-doc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-sandbox
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-svg hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-svg
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-c2hs hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-c2hs
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-customize hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-customize
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-commands hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-commands
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-menu hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-menu
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/highlight-uses-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/ghc-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-mode-pkg
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-mode-autoloads
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-presentation-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-indent
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-sort-imports
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-decl-scan
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-load hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-load
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-indentation
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-modules hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-modules
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-move-nested
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/w3m-haddock
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-ghc-support hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-ghc-support
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-debug hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-debug
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-completions hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-completions
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-navigate-imports
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-utils hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-utils
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-lexeme
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-complete-module
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-collapse
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-interactive-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-session
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/ghci-script-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-font-lock
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-unicode-input-method
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-align-imports
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-repl hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-repl
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-rustfmt hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-cargo hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-playpen hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-compile hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-utils hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-mode-autoloads hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet-autoloads hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/external-completion
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace helm-info
vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher flyspell ispell oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi server init-custom init-chat-gpt
chatgpt-shell derived shell-maker view goto-addr ielm eshell esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads
init-jira ejira-agenda ejira-agile ejira ejira-core ejira-parser
language-detection ox-jira ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-element-ast org-persist avl-tree jiralib2 request
mailheader mail-utils org-capture org-id org-refile org org-macro
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-shell
ob-lisp ob-python python ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs ejira-autoloads language-detection-autoloads jiralib2-autoloads
request-autoloads ox-jira-autoloads init-c init-lsp eglot-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads
xref-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads helm-lsp-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-treelib treemacs-projectile treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat gud bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils cus-edit
lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe
dap-overlays lsp-sourcekit lsp lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet
tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream puny nsm lv inline ht f
f-shortdoc ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config cus-load dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads bui-autoloads init-groovy
groovy-mode s groovy-mode-autoloads init-elm elm-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads init-gc init-coq init-yaml yaml-mode
yaml-mode-autoloads init-rust cargo-autoloads init-julia
julia-mode-autoloads init-js init-web-n-php ac-php-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads ac-php-core-autoloads xcscope-autoloads php-mode
mode-local speedbar ezimage dframe cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs php-mode-autoloads init-typescript
tide-autoloads init-haskell init-swift lsp-sourcekit-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads spinner-autoloads f-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads helm-gtags pulse which-func imenu init-golang
go-mode-autoloads init-python py-autopep8-autoloads elpy-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads init-markdown
markdown-mode init-org use-package-ensure init-dash dash-at-point
dash-at-point-autoloads init-tex init-helm helm-projectile
helm-projectile-autoloads projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs helm-ag helm-ag-autoloads helm-gtags-autoloads
helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match
helm-lib async helm-autoloads popup-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads init-shell exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads init-lisp clojure-mode-autoloads
slime-cape slime-company company pcase slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree advice
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime apropos etags fileloop generator xref
project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp hyperspec thingatpt
paredit paredit-autoloads slime-cape-autoloads slime-company-autoloads
company-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads init-treemacs
treemacs-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads s-autoloads init-external
protobuf-mode-autoloads compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ring comp comp-cstr warnings icons loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt radix-tree
init-general flycheck ansi-color find-func rx dash flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads cape cape-autoloads corfu-popupinfo
corfu compat corfu-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads let-alist-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads dash-autoloads
compat-autoloads google-this google-this-autoloads
highlight-symbol-autoloads expand-region-autoloads edmacro kmacro
multiple-cursors-autoloads finder-inf use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
solarized-dark-theme solarized solarized-faces color
solarized-theme-autoloads init-bootstrap straight-autoloads cl-extra
help-mode straight display-line-numbers hl-line info
haskell-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 850935 834080) (symbols 48 62875 488)
(strings 32 226479 69323) (string-bytes 1 8350472)
(vectors 16 305947) (vector-slots 8 3109654 748597)
(floats 8 91653 5302) (intervals 56 2206 1925) (buffers 984 21))