Subject: Texlive-biber not installable

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 00:15:33 +0000

Hi,

I have a similar issue when trying to modify a profile containing
jupyter or python-jupyterlab-server:

guix shell jupyter python-jupyterlab-server

Error:

building TeX Live font maps...
-builder for `/gnu/store/q6gakg3lp5rgmcyhmlf5fz7vnhw0vvaz-texlive-font-
maps.drv' failed with exit code 1
a compilação de /gnu/store/q6gakg3lp5rgmcyhmlf5fz7vnhw0vvaz-texlive-
font-maps.drv falhou
Veja o log de compilação em
"/var/log/guix/drvs/q6/gakg3lp5rgmcyhmlf5fz7vnhw0vvaz-texlive-font-
maps.drv.gz".
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/j98hmraklblr70ggasarp49pk9jgih0d-
profile.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: erro: build of
`/gnu/store/j98hmraklblr70ggasarp49pk9jgih0d-profile.drv' failed

Content of the decompressed the log file:

Backtrace:
 3 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/4msdwzccfp51zhmnkr61vvpdllz?")<br><br>
In ice-9/eval.scm:
 619:8 2 (_ #f)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
 140:2 1 (dynamic-wind #<procedure 7ffff2f3b080 at ice-9/eval.s?> ?)
In unknown file:
 0 (chdir "/tmp/texlive/share/texmf-dist")

ERROR: In procedure chdir:
In procedure chdir: No such file or directory

Vinicius