Subject: bug#64827: texlive is broken

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:48:16 +0200

Hello,

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> see the last commit on the wip-texlive-mono branch; the commit message
> and the diff should be quite clear. Concerning the branch itself, it
> can be directly applied to master once it is in shape, as nothing depends
> on the monolithic texlive.

I was talking about changes ported to the modular `texlive-bin'. Those
need a dedicated branch. You're right, the changes are clear enough.

> You mean the old/new monolithic texlive from the wip branch and
> texlive-biber work together? In that case we should indeed drop biber.

I don't know if the monolithic texlive from the wip branch does, but the
current monolithic `texlive' can be installed without fuss alongside
`texlive-biber'. I don't expect additional issues with `texlive' from
the "wip" branch, tho.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou