Subject: [bug#64771] [PATCH 09/12] gnu: Add emacs-rebecca-theme.

From: Ahmad Draidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 11:09:10 +0400

Hello,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Freitag, dem 21.07.2023 um 18:44 +0400 schrieb Ahmad Draidi:
>> +      (description
>> +       "Rebecca Emacs theme is a dark theme with purple/violet
>> colors, based on
>> +the @code{Dracula} theme for Emacs and the @code{Gloom} theme 
>> for
>> Atom.
>> +
>> +The author recommends @url{https://www.tumblr.com/liamwong, 
>> Liam
>> Wong's}
>> +photos as background with this theme.")
> Removed the ad to some person's Tumblr.  Pushed along with the 
> rest of
> the series.
Thanks for the merge. Just want to clarify the rationale behind 
adding the wallpapers link (Tumblr). A theme is essentially 
aesthetics, and the wallpapers are part of that, basically.
I trust your decision as a maintainer, of course.

For future packages, would it be acceptable to add something like 
"Visit the theme's homepage for recommended wallpapers" or 
something along those lines to highlight the recommendations 
existence to the user?

> Cheers

Thanks