Subject: [bug#64748] [PATCH v6 0/2] gnu: webrtc-for-telegram-desktop: Update to 0-389.0532942.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 21:30:50 +0800

Finished my own request for unbundling libSRTP and updated the package to the
latest commit.

Don't have a Telegram account, so I can't test the functionality.  Please let
me know if it works.

Thanks

Distopico (1):
  gnu: webrtc-for-telegram-desktop: Update to 0-389.0532942.

Hilton Chain (1):
  gnu: libyuv-for-telegram-desktop: Update to 0-2439.77c2121.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 ...or-telegram-desktop-unbundle-libsrtp.patch | 137 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/telegram.scm                     |  22 ++-
 3 files changed, 152 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-unbundle-libsrtp.patch

base-commit: 3b927302124de6eadaa8e0a7280002cd85c04d33
--
2.41.0