Subject: Re: [bug#64748] [PATCH] gnu: webrtc-for-telegram-desktop: Update to a45d8b8

From: Distopico <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:21:05 -0500

On 2023-07-20, Saku Laesvuori <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> You should probably mention adding `libsrtp-for-telegram-desktop` in the
> ChangeLog.

Looks like it's not longer necessary, Changelog is auto-generated, that
said in the main Changelog

>
> Have you tried using the libsrtp version packaged in Guix as an input to
> `webrtc-for-telegram-desktop` instead of bundling it? If that doesn't
> work, have you tried packaging libsrtp 2.5.0 and using it as an input?
> It would probably be relatively easy with record inheriting.
>
> I'm quite new to Guix (and couldn't push changes even if they were
> perfect) so someone else might have more comments on this.
>

I tried but it require source code inside libsrtp folder, for example
'/crypto/cipher/cipher.c', also libsrtp package is the compiled version
and webrtc-.. require source code from libsrtp.