Subject: bug#64740: closed (Re: bug#64740: 28.2; screen interacts badly with TERMCOLOR=truecolor)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 12:56:01 +0000

Your bug report

#64740: 28.2; screen interacts badly with TERMCOLOR=truecolor

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
64740: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64740
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#64740: 28.2; screen interacts badly with TERMCOLOR=truecolor
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:55:35 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 13:04:06 +0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> >It's a Screen problem, see etc/PROBLEMS and bug#62237.  Since you only
> >have Emacs 28, I reproduce the PROBLEMS entry below:
> 
> >  ** Colors are not available or messed up on TTY frames inside 'screen'.
> ...
> >  The solution is to either upgrade to a newer version of 'screen'
> >  (version 5.x or later reportedly supports true color), or to unset the
> >  COLORTERM variable before starting 'screen'
> 
> Thank you Eli.  In fact, I am on Debian testing which sports Screen 4.9.0.  Don't know why this bag has started affecting me only now.
> 
> Sorry for the duplicate

No problem, closing.

Subject: 28.2; screen interacts badly with TERMCOLOR=truecolor
From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 09:55:43 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

emacs -nw -Q  behaves strangely under Screen when COLORTERM=truecolor

If I unset COLORTERM  the problem goes away

The problem does not happen outside of Screen.

The problem is that Emacs starts as if it could not use the terminal's reverse capability, that is, the mode line is made of hyphens rather than filled characters.  Also, all text is dimmed.  Moreover, the text stays dimmed in the shell after exiting Emacs.

I do not know if this is an Emacs problem, a Screen problem or else, and unfortunately at the moment I have no time to dig deeper, hope someone else can.

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2023-05-14, modified by Debian built on x86-ubc-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-native-compilation --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-native-compilation --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mPr7Vr/emacs-28.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX
LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: C
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Markdown

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  epa-global-mail-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-ide-phpactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-ide-phpactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-ide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-ide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.3/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.3/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
~/elisp/bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/textmodes/bibtex
~/elisp/octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/net/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/auctex/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf

Features:
(shadow mailalias misearch multi-isearch emacsbug time-stamp server qp rmailmm message rmc
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-parse
rfc2231 vc-dir ewoc vc conf-mode mhtml-mode css-mode eww xdg url-queue shr kinsoku svg puny
mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util wid-edit js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode facemenu dom vc-svn make-mode latexenc
octave texinfo texinfo-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode preview prv-emacs tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x
font-latex latex edmacro kmacro latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake project tex-ispell tex-style
tex dbus cal-julian solar cal-dst xml crm tex-mode csv-mode sort rst compile
text-property-search vc-dispatcher vc-filewise vc-rcs sh-script smie executable markdown-mode
color noutline outline desktop frameset term/screen term/xterm xterm pot skeleton rmailsum rmail
rmail-loaddefs ffap thingatpt ange-ftp pcase sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr epa-mail mail-utils epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config view mule-util holidays
hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ring parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp format-spec visual-fill-column dired-aux openwith easy-mmode switch-to-shell
hi-lock anything-config anything advice woman man cl locate xt-mouse scroll-in-place comp
comp-cstr warnings rx cl-extra ansi-color time jka-compr quail help-mode dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs generic-x shell-apt disp-table finder-inf w3m-load preview-latex auto-loads
tex-site info debian-el package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 714770 362062)
 (symbols 48 29720 1)
 (strings 32 170496 102645)
 (string-bytes 1 4883552)
 (vectors 16 65436)
 (vector-slots 8 966305 482591)
 (floats 8 575 993)
 (intervals 56 33688 11055)
 (buffers 992 150))