Subject: 30.0.50; PUSH_HANDLER macro in src/lisp.h:3053 is unused

From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 10:36:37 +0000

Hi,

I noticed that the following macro does not appear to be used in the code:

/* Fill in the components of c, and put it on the list.  */
#define PUSH_HANDLER(c, tag_ch_val, handlertype)	\

It is only listed in ETAGS tests and

ChangeLog.2<emacs>
  15943:	* src/lisp.h (PUSH_HANDLER): Remove.

appears to assert that the macro has been removed.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-07-18 built on localhost
Repository revision: aba3d13ea8d712bca1b3f23ac7db7e38c2165b3c
Repository branch: feature/named-lambdas
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Gentoo Linux

-- 
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,
Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>