Subject: bug#64714: 29.0.92; Gently recommend some keybindings for Eglot in the manual

From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:06:34 -0400

Eglot does not binding any keys by default, because it goes through
normal Emacs functionality.  OK, that's reasonable and good.  However
there are a few things which it would be nice to have keybindings for:

- M-x eglot (i.e. starting eglot)
- eglot-code-actions and eglot-code-action-*
- eglot-rename
- eglot-format-*

I'm not saying we need to come up with permanent default bindings for
these now.  But it would be nice to have some vague hint in the
documentation about what bindings users should use, and we can try a
little bit to match those bindings when we eventually pick something.
At the very least this will mean eglot users will mostly have the same
bindings configured as each other, and if we're lucky we might
eventually be able to standardize some of these bindings.

And in particular, at my site we're starting to deploy eglot, and I am
afraid of picking bindings for these things because I don't want to
later change them on my users once upstream Emacs adds some.  But at the
same time I have users who like having keybindings for every single
command, for better or for worse, and I don't want to tell them to come
up with their own bindings which are different from everyone else.

Maybe we could gently identify some bindings that might be good for
these commands?  C-c , is a nice unused prefix (picked arbitrarily),
maybe bindings under that?  Then we can document that people can
configure those bindings themselves.  We can always change our minds
later, but at least eglot users will mostly agree between themselves.

Also: can we make a preliminary decision whether people should be using
eglot-ensure or should be manually running M-x eglot in each new file?
Because if it's the latter, I think we should also have a binding for
`eglot' eventually.  It would be cute if C-c , on its globally ran
eglot, then eglot-mode-map shadowed C-c , with the prefix bindings, I
think that would be pretty intuitive.

(There's also eglot-find-typeDefinition and eglot-find-implementation,
but those we probably want to do through xref, sooner or later, so
they'll show up with M-. or something.)

In GNU Emacs 29.0.92 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.15.12, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-07-10 built on
 igm-qws-u22796a
Repository revision: dd15432ffacbeff0291381c0109f5b1245060b1d
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Rocky Linux 8.8 (Green Obsidian)

Configured using:
 'configure --config-cache --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-gif=ifavailable'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  jane-fe-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-types hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-types
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-macros hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-macros
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-repeat hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-repeat
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-search hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-search
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-commands hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-commands
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-test-helpers hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-test-helpers
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-command-window hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-command-window
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-common hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-common
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-jumps hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-jumps
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-ex hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-ex
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-pkg hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-pkg
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-digraphs hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-digraphs
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-integration hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-integration
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-vars hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-vars
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-maps hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-maps
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-core hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-core
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-tests hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-tests
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/evil/evil-states hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-states
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/project hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/project
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/xref hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/xref
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/csharp-mode hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eldoc hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/popup/popup
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-autoloads hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/popup/popup-autoloads
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.7/dired-async hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/async/dired-async
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.7/async hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/async/async
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/async/smtpmail-async
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-test hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/async/async-test
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/async/async-bytecomp
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/auctex/lpath hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/lpath
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/net/dictionary hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/dictionary
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eglot/jsonrpc
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/external-completion hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eglot/external-completion
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eglot/eglot
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-version
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-keys
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-perl
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-core
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-octave
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-comint
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-publish
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-irc
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-calc
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-odt
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-id
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-footnote
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-C
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-indent
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-info
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-awk
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-man
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-goto
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-md
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lua
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-habit
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-R
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eww
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-latex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-docview
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lob
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-faces
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-html
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-feed
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-latex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-tempo
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-duration
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-entities
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-table
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-js
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-table
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sql
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-timer
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-element
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-java
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-ctags
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-shell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-src
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-datetree
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-plot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-compat
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-screen
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-protocol
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-crypt
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sed
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-colview
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-forth
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-num hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-num
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-clock
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-exp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mouse
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-capture
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sass
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eval
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ref
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mobile
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-lint
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-agenda
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macro
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-processing
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-css
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-dot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-list
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macs
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-archive
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-python
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-global-bindings
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-files hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-files
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-find hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-find
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-font hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-font
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-for-files
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-external hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-external
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-fd hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-fd
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.9.0/helm hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-x-files
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-epa hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-epa
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-eval hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-eval
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-utils hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-utils
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-elisp
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-types hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-types
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-elisp-package
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-tags hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-tags
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-easymenu
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-shell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-shell
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-config hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-config
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-sys hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-sys
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-dabbrev
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.9.0/helm-source hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-source
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.9.0/helm-core hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-core
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-ring hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-ring
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-semantic
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-comint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-comint
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-command hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-command
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-mode hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-mode
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.9.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-multi-match
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-regexp
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-adaptive
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-color hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-color
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-occur hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-occur
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-buffers
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-net hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-net
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-bookmark
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-man
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-misc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-misc
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-autoloads
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-locate hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-locate
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.9.0/helm-lib hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-lib
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-info hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-info
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-imenu
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-help hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-help
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-id-utils
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.0/helm-grep hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/helm/helm-grep
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-functional hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash-functional

Features:
(log-view shadow emacsbug dabbrev mule-util ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi vc-git bug-reference eglot external-completion array
jsonrpc sh-script treesit executable find-dired goto-addr misc vc-fe
misearch multi-isearch shortdoc face-remap help-fns radix-tree flow-fill
sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-ml
gnus-msg disp-table nndoc gnus-cache gnus-dup gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
display-line-numbers mm-archive gnutls url-http-ntlm ntlm hmac-md5
hex-util md4 network-stream url-cache debbugs-gnu debbugs-compat debbugs
soap-client url-http url-gw nsm rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh so-long jane-fe-feature-table
pixel-scroll cua-base vc-hg vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ffap
jane-merlin merlin-imenu merlin-xref merlin-cap merlin jane-async-merlin
jane-completion grep jane-common jane-fe-project xref jane-fe-menu
ecaml_plugin linum view gopcaml magit-bookmark bookmark image+ advice
image-file image-converter editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch whitespace jane-auto-modes
vba-mode markdown-mode color jane jane-yasnippet jane-micro-features ert
ewoc debug backtrace jane-diff unified-test-mode shell-file core
core-buffer core-error jane-sexp jane-ocaml jane-tuareg-theme tuareg
tuareg-compat tuareg-opam skeleton flymake-proc flymake warnings
thingatpt smie caml-types caml-help caml-emacs find-file compile jane-cr
jane-align jane-deprecated jane-smerge gnu-elpa-keyring-update
jane-ocp-indent ocp-indent cl yasnippet-autoloads eglot-autoloads
jane-util ob-shell page-ext dired-x magit-extras project magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash
gnus nnheader gnus-util text-property-search mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr cl-extra help-mode windmove org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec gdb-mi bindat
gud comint easy-mmode files-x derived ansi-osc ansi-color ring vundo
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes pcase savehist saveplace cus-edit pp
cus-load icons wid-edit csv-mode-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
evil-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads
ivy-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads finder-inf
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads popup-autoloads
url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-auth vc-hgcmd-autoloads vundo-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 962454 114675)
 (symbols 48 55158 11)
 (strings 32 209840 25047)
 (string-bytes 1 7389799)
 (vectors 16 101428)
 (vector-slots 8 1300704 104758)
 (floats 8 712 197)
 (intervals 56 15922 320)
 (buffers 976 51)
 (heap 1024 86433 5520))