Subject: use https:// instead of git:// in shepherd www

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 21:40:18 +0200

Hello, and congratulations on the shepherd 0.10.2 release!

How about using https for git clone instructions, instead of the old
non-secured way?  See patch below.

The "Download" link on <https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=shepherd>
goes to <https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/dmd/> which doesn't exist.  How about
updating it to point to <https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/shepherd/>?

/Simon

cvs2 diff: Diffing .
Index: dmd.html
===================================================================
RCS file: /web/shepherd/shepherd/dmd.html,v
retrieving revision 1.34
diff -u -p -r1.34 dmd.html
--- dmd.html	13 May 2023 14:40:49 -0000	1.34
+++ dmd.html	17 Jul 2023 19:36:44 -0000
@@ -87,7 +87,7 @@ can be found at
 <dt>Development</dt>
 
 <dd>
-  <p>Anonymous checkout: <code>git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/shepherd.git</code></p>
+  <p>Anonymous checkout: <code>git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/shepherd.git</code></p>
   <p>You can also browse the Git repository with your web browser: 
     <a href="https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/shepherd.git">https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/shepherd.git</a></p>
 
cvs2 diff: Diffing manual
cvs2 diff: Diffing manual/html_node