Subject: bug#6468: A couple of problem related to frame raising (partly w32)

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:20:23 +0200

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 21:14, Lennart Borgman
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> I found this problem after adding the ugly macro-equivalent.

It is called "debugging". Thanks for you work on this bug.

> And yes, the thing now is to try to fix it. But there are several
> things missing and I am a bit hesitating to address the problem since
> it costs me so much time discussing it. I can't afford that cost.

You seem to think that other people on these discusions have all the
time of the world. Often, if you gave all the details, as precise as
possible, from the beginning, everyone involved (including yourself)
would save time. If you propose a change and it is not accepted
because the interested parties do not understand what problem you're
experiencing or cannot reproduce it because you have not provided
detail enough to convince them that there is indeed a problem and your
fix is sound... well, then, who's wasting who's time?

> However if you want to comment on the bad nesting here I would be
> glad. Do I misread it?

I cannot comment. I don't see a reproducible recipe and a clear
description in your report.

    Juanma