Subject: 28.2; dns.el: dns-read won't detect DNS packets with TC bit set

From: Marc van der Wal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 20:58:03 +0200

Hello,

Due to a typo in the code, the `dns-read' function masks the wrong bit 
when looking for the TC bit in the DNS packet header. This causes 
messages with the TC bit set to be returned with (truncated-p nil), and 
messages with the AA bit set to have (truncated-p t).

As an example, consider this command-line from dig, which attempts to
obtain a TXT resource record set from orange.fr that won't fit in 512 
bytes. This causes my resolver to set the TC bit, like so:

   % dig +noedns +ignore TXT orange.fr

   ; <<>> DiG 9.16.41 <<>> +noedns +ignore TXT orange.fr
   ;; global options: +cmd
   ;; Got answer:
   ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 2671
   ;; flags: qr tc rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
   ;; QUESTION SECTION:
   ;orange.fr.                     IN      TXT
   ;; Query time: 0 msec
   ;; SERVER: [redacted]
   ;; WHEN: Sun Jul 16 20:32:54 CEST 2023
   ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 27

However, the `dns-query' function returns an alist containing
`(truncated-p nil)', instead of `(truncated-p t)', as evidenced here:

   ELISP> (dns-query "orange.fr" 'TXT t)
   ((id 50647)
    (response-p t)
    (opcode query)
    (authoritative-p nil)
    (truncated-p nil)
    (recursion-desired-p t)
    (response-code no-error)
    (queries
     (("orange.fr"
       (type TXT)
       (class IN))))
    (answers nil)
    (authorities nil)
    (additionals nil)

I've attached a fix to the bug as a patch.

Regards,

Marc

   In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo 
version 1.17.8)
  of 2023-06-13 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
  --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
  --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
  --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.2-r8
  --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.2-r8/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
  --program-suffix=-emacs-28 --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-28
  --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-28 --localstatedir=/var
  --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
  --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
  --with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
  --with-native-compilation --with-json --without-kerberos
  --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --with-xml2 --without-mailutils
  --without-selinux --with-gnutls --without-libsystemd --with-threads
  --without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib --with-x --without-ns
  --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
  --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
  --without-imagemagick --with-xft --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz
  --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=lucid
  --without-xaw3d --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe
  -march=haswell' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: nl_NL.utf8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Helpful

Minor modes in effect:
   treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
   treemacs-follow-mode: t
   treemacs-git-mode: t
   treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   hexl-follow-ascii: t
   ivy-rich-mode: t
   ivy-mode: t
   doom-modeline-mode: t
   pyvenv-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   global-hl-todo-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
   evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   evil-mode: t
   evil-local-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   size-indication-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-search hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-search
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-core hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-core
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-command-window hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-command-window
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-development hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-development
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-keybindings hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-keybindings
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-maps hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-maps
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-vars hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-vars
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-digraphs hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-digraphs
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-commands hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-commands
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-jumps hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-jumps
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-integration hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-integration
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-types hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-types
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-repeat hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-repeat
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-ex hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-ex
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-macros hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-macros
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-common hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-common
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-states hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-states
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230714.1333/evil-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20230705.650/evil-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-compile hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-compile
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-sort-imports 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-sort-imports
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-commands hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-commands
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/ghc-core hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/ghc-core
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/ghci-script-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/ghci-script-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-debug hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-debug
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/w3m-haddock hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/w3m-haddock
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-string hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-string
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-align-imports 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-align-imports
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-menu hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-menu
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-indentation 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-indentation
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-modules hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-modules
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-completions 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-completions
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-cabal hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-cabal
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-interactive-mode 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-interactive-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-svg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-svg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-ghc-support 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-ghc-support
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-decl-scan 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-decl-scan
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-session hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-session
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-utils hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-utils
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-unicode-input-method 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-unicode-input-method
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-doc hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-doc
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-move-nested 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-move-nested
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-c2hs hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-c2hs
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/highlight-uses-mode 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/highlight-uses-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-repl hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-repl
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-process hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-process
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/inf-haskell hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/inf-haskell
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-navigate-imports 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-navigate-imports
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-mode-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-mode-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-lexeme hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-lexeme
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-load hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-load
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-sandbox hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-sandbox
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-hoogle hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-hoogle
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-font-lock 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-font-lock
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-complete-module 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-complete-module
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-presentation-mode 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-presentation-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-mode-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-customize 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-customize
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-indent hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-indent
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230713.625/haskell-collapse hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20230511.1509/haskell-collapse
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-openscad hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-openscad
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-diagnostics hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-diagnostics
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-pwsh hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-pwsh
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-sml hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-sml
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-pylsp hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-pylsp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-fsharp hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-fsharp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-headerline hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-headerline
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-dockerfile hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-dockerfile
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-completion hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-completion
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-go hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-go
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-toml hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-toml
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-tex hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-tex
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-gdscript hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-gdscript
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-marksman hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-marksman
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-clojure hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-clojure
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-steep hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-steep
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-pyls hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-pyls
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-csharp hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-csharp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-remark hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-remark
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-elm hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-elm
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-graphql hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-graphql
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-css hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-css
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-semantic-tokens hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-semantic-tokens
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-haxe hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-haxe
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-gleam hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-gleam
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-nim hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-nim
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-prolog hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-prolog
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-xml hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-xml
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-vala hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-vala
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-groovy hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-groovy
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-rust hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-rust
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ido hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ido
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-mint hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-mint
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-icons hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-icons
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ruby-syntax-tree 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ruby-syntax-tree
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-d hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-d
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-lens hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-lens
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-nix hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-nix
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-terraform hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-terraform
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-angular hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-angular
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-dhall hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-dhall
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-nginx hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-nginx
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-eslint hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-eslint
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-idris hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-idris
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-cmake hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-cmake
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-protocol hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-protocol
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ruff-lsp hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ruff-lsp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-zig hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-zig
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-emmet hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-emmet
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-yaml hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-yaml
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-elixir hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-elixir
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-r hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-r
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-hack hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-hack
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-lua hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-lua
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-vimscript hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-vimscript
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-vhdl hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-vhdl
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-glsl hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-glsl
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-astro hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-astro
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-beancount hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-beancount
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ocaml hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ocaml
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-mode-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-mode-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-magik hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-magik
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-clangd hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-clangd
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-bash hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-bash
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-iedit hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-iedit
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-camel hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-camel
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-sorbet hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-sorbet
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-php hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-php
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-kotlin hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-kotlin
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ansible hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ansible
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-actionscript hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-actionscript
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-credo hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-credo
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-verilog hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-verilog
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-json hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-json
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-purescript hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-purescript
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-erlang hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-erlang
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ttcn3 hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ttcn3
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-perlnavigator hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-perlnavigator
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-pls hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-pls
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-tilt hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-tilt
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-javascript hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-javascript
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-racket hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-racket
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-mode-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-mode-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-fortran hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-fortran
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-semgrep hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-semgrep
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-sqls hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-sqls
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-dot hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-dot
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-perl hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-perl
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-rf hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-rf
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-crystal hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-crystal
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-html hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-html
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-volar hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-volar
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ruby-lsp hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ruby-lsp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-solargraph hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-solargraph
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-markdown hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-markdown
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-svelte hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-svelte
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-v hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-v
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-modeline hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-modeline
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-typeprof hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-typeprof
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-ada hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-ada
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-vetur hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-vetur
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230715.2053/lsp-dired hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20230706.655/lsp-dired
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-base hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-base
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-reset hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-reset
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-bisect hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-bisect
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-extras hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-extras
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-diff hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-diff
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-files hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-files
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-log hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-log
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-commit hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-commit
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-worktree hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-worktree
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-submodule hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-submodule
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-patch hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-patch
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-margin hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-margin
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-process hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-process
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/git-rebase hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/git-rebase
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-push hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-push
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-transient hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-transient
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-remote hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-remote
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-tag hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-tag
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-branch hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-branch
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-git hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-git
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-stash hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-stash
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-autorevert hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-autorevert
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-reflog hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-reflog
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-gitignore hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-gitignore
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-refs hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-refs
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-core hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-core
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-bookmark hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-bookmark
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-subtree hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-subtree
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-clone hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-clone
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-blame hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-blame
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-apply hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-apply
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-notes hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-notes
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-sequence hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-sequence
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-repos hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-repos
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-merge hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-merge
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-sparse-checkout hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-sparse-checkout
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-ediff hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-ediff
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-status hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-status
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-fetch hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-fetch
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-bundle hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-bundle
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-pull hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-pull
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230714.126/magit-wip hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20230620.913/magit-wip
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20230714.440/markdown-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20230607.320/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20230714.440/markdown-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20230607.320/markdown-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20230714.440/markdown-mode-pkg 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20230607.320/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-sqlite-20230225.2205/emacsql-sqlite 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230417.1448/emacsql-sqlite
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20230713.1023/projectile hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20230606.509/projectile
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20230713.1023/projectile-autoloads 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20230606.509/projectile-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20230713.1023/projectile-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20230606.509/projectile-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230714.751/elpa hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/elpa
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230714.751/colir hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/colir
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230714.751/ivy-faces hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/ivy-faces
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230714.751/ivy hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/ivy
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230714.751/ivy-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/ivy-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230714.751/ivy-overlay hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/ivy-overlay
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230714.751/ivy-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/ivy-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-async hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-async
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-logging hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-logging
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-fringe-indicator 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-project-follow-mode 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-hydras hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-hydras
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-macros hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-macros
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-peek-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-peek-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-interface hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-interface
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-themes hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-themes
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-scope hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-scope
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-follow-mode 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-follow-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-workspaces hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-workspaces
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-dom hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-dom
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-extensions hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-extensions
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-file-management 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-file-management
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-filewatch-mode 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-treelib hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-treelib
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-header-line 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-header-line
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-tag-follow-mode 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-core-utils hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-core-utils
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-bookmarks hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-bookmarks
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-customization 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-customization
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-persistence 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-persistence
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-compatibility 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-compatibility
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-faces hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-faces
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-mouse-interface 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-mouse-interface
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-annotations 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-annotations
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-rendering hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-rendering
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-visuals hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-visuals
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-diagnostics 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-diagnostics
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-icons hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-icons
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-tags hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-tags
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230712.2031/treemacs-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20230703.1929/treemacs-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230601.1529/posframe-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-benchmark hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230601.1529/posframe-benchmark
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230601.1529/posframe
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/posframe-20230601.1529/posframe-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230714.723/dash hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230617.2046/dash
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230714.723/dash-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230617.2046/dash-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230714.723/dash-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230617.2046/dash-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20230712.2151/which-key hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20230330.2121/which-key
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20230712.2151/which-key-autoloads 
hides /home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20230330.2121/which-key-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20230712.2151/which-key-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20230330.2121/which-key-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20230711.1217/with-editor hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20230608.1237/with-editor
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20230711.1217/with-editor-autoloads 
hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20230608.1237/with-editor-autoloads
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20230711.1217/with-editor-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20230608.1237/with-editor-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20230714.440/yaml-mode-pkg hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20230329.723/yaml-mode-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20230714.440/yaml-mode hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20230329.723/yaml-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20230714.440/yaml-mode-autoloads hides 
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20230329.723/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-27 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat-27
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-25 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat-25
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-28 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat-28
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-26 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat-26
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat-macs
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.1/compat-29 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat-29
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230714.723/dash hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-pkg
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-test hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-test
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-eunit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-eunit
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erldoc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erldoc
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-edoc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-edoc
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-start hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-start
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-skels hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-flymake hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-flymake
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20230628.1002/erlang-skels-old hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels-old
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20230704.1346/f hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/f/f
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/s/s
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20230711.1217/with-editor hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/with-editor/with-editor
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230602.2121/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/x0r/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ielm org-indent org-superstar
org-element avl-tree ol-eww evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win evil-collection-gnus
gnus nnheader ol-docview evil-collection-doc-view doc-view ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ob-restclient company-restclient
know-your-http-well http-status-codes http-relations http-methods
http-headers evil-collection-restclient restclient ob-python
evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs dns posframe
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-mouse-interface thunk treemacs-tags
treemacs-faces treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark
treemacs-async treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-workspaces treemacs-scope treemacs-dom
treemacs-core-utils treemacs-macros treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization hl-line pfuture skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired
ibuf-ext evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util let-alist
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit evil-collection-log-edit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git
which-func lsp-javascript lsp-html lsp-icons lsp-completion
lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner ht ewoc quail
inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan haskell haskell-completions haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-svg haskell-collapse
haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle
evil-collection-view view haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support haskell-customize autoload
lisp-mnt evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode
arc-mode archive-mode mm-archive message rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gnutls
network-stream url-cache epg rfc6068 epg-config novice dabbrev hexl
inline cus-start evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc magit-base evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section cursor-sensor crm eieio-opt evil-collection-speedbar
speedbar ezimage dframe cl-print evil-collection-debug debug mule-util
jka-compr evil-collection-helpful helpful cc-langs trace
evil-collection-edebug edebug backtrace info-look
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs ffap evil-collection-ivy counsel
xdg swiper ivy-rich ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir bindat
misearch multi-isearch vc-mtn vc-hg evil-collection-vc-git vc-git vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher pulse paredit
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-cmake company-semantic company-template company-bbdb
display-line-numbers rainbow-delimiters doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f f-shortdoc evil-collection-shortdoc shortdoc nerd-icons
nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon server evil-iedit-state
iedit iedit-lib graphviz-dot-mode evil-collection-markdown-mode
markdown-mode rust-utils rust-mode rust-rustfmt rust-playpen
rust-compile rust-cargo highlight-indentation evil-collection-flymake
flymake-proc flymake company-capf evil-collection-company company
help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv evil-collection-eshell
em-prompt esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile
elpy-django s elpy-refactor evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode
evil-collection-python python tramp-sh ido etags fileloop generator
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load ligature racket-mode
racket-bug-report racket-collection tq racket-repl-buffer-name
racket-stepper racket-shell evil-collection-term term disp-table ehelp
racket-logger racket-profile racket-smart-open racket-xp
racket-xp-complete racket-imenu evil-collection-imenu imenu racket-edit
hideshow racket-repl semantic/symref/grep evil-collection-grep grep
semantic/symref semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet
evil-collection-compile compile racket-show face-remap racket-eldoc
racket-company-doc evil-collection-racket-describe racket-describe
racket-scribble racket-visit evil-collection-xref xref project shr
kinsoku text-property-search puny svg xml racket-complete racket-common
racket-parens racket-indent racket-font-lock racket-ppss
racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-doc racket-browse-url racket-cmd
racket-back-end tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp format-spec
racket-util racket-custom evil-collection-comint comint ansi-color
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie executable cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet highlight-indent-guides color hl-todo
compat compat-29 gx-mode derived rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu dom nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok savehist olivetti hydra lv evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-which-key evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-outline evil-collection-info evil-collection-indent
evil-collection-image image-mode evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs exif evil-collection-help evil-collection-elisp-mode
evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-calendar evil-collection-buff-menu
evil-collection-auto-package-update evil-collection annalist undo-tree
diff queue evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex evil-types
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring general which-key comp comp-cstr warnings
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base cl font-utils unicode-fonts
noutline outline doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base autorevert
filenotify saveplace edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs time-date
auto-package-update finder-inf dash cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core site-gentoo
erlang-start tex-site advice rx pcase slime-autoloads info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1628391 168003)
  (symbols 48 94735 0)
  (strings 32 415936 29410)
  (string-bytes 1 12646440)
  (vectors 16 143602)
  (vector-slots 8 3322441 109969)
  (floats 8 1182 1263)
  (intervals 56 50977 19758)
  (buffers 992 56))

--- emacs-28.2/lisp/net/dns.el.orig	2023-07-16 20:46:01.969354084 +0200
+++ emacs-28.2/lisp/net/dns.el	2023-07-16 20:46:42.010675892 +0200
@@ -212,7 +212,7 @@
                 spec))
         (push (list 'authoritative-p (if (zerop (logand byte (ash 1 2)))
                                          nil t)) spec)
-        (push (list 'truncated-p (if (zerop (logand byte (ash 1 2))) nil t))
+        (push (list 'truncated-p (if (zerop (logand byte (ash 1 1))) nil t))
               spec)
         (push (list 'recursion-desired-p
                     (if (zerop (logand byte (ash 1 0))) nil t)) spec))