Subject: [bug#64677] fixed typo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 05:39:15 +0000

Thank you, Christian.

From f6e41b1938859466192412291894504e055175a8 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: walky_talky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:36:11 +0800
Subject: [PATCH] add Aprhic Public license

---
 guix/import/utils.scm | 1 +
 guix/licenses.scm     | 8 ++++++++
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+)

diff --git a/guix/import/utils.scm b/guix/import/utils.scm
index e9a0a7ecd7..a54eaa4adb 100644
--- a/guix/import/utils.scm
+++ b/guix/import/utils.scm
@@ -179,6 +179,7 @@ (define %spdx-license-identifiers
     ("AGPL-3.0"                   . license:agpl3)
     ("AGPL-3.0-only"              . license:agpl3)
     ("AGPL-3.0-or-later"          . license:agpl3+)
+    ("Arphic-1999"                . license:arphic-1999)
     ("Apache-1.1"                 . license:asl1.1)
     ("Apache-2.0"                 . license:asl2.0)
     ("APSL-2.0"                   . license:apsl2)
diff --git a/guix/licenses.scm b/guix/licenses.scm
index e7e6ef3545..828e8afbc8 100644
--- a/guix/licenses.scm
+++ b/guix/licenses.scm
@@ -41,6 +41,7 @@ (define-module (guix licenses)
   #:export (license? license-name license-uri license-comment
             agpl1 agpl3 agpl3+
             apsl2
+            arphic-1999
             asl1.1 asl2.0
             boost1.0
             bsd-0 bsd-1 bsd-2 bsd-3 bsd-4
@@ -191,6 +192,13 @@ (define apsl2
            "https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:APSL-2.0"
            "https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#apsl2"))
 
+(define arphic-1999
+  (license "Arphic Public License"
+           ;;This is a copyleft free software license, incompatible with the GPL.
+           ;;Its normal use is for fonts, and in that use, the incompatibility does not cause a problem.
+           "https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:Arphic-PL"
+           "https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#Arphic"))
+
 (define asl1.1
   (license "ASL 1.1"
            "http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:Apache1.1"
-- 
2.41.0