Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Remove ddclient and its service.

From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 19:26:01 +0100

ddclient has been archived by upstream [1] and the service in Guix
has been broken for a while [2]. It's unlikely that either will
receive fixes anytime soon, rather than ship a broken service and a
a package whose days are numbered, remove them.

In an attempt to ensure as little leftovers as possible I used:
   git log --author='Oleg Pykhalov' --follow -- gnu/services/dns.scm
to track down which lines could be removed while accounting for the
copyright notice and modules imported.

Bruno Victal (2):
  Revert "services: Add ddclient service."
  Revert "gnu: Add ddclient."

 doc/guix.texi        | 107 ---------------------------
 gnu/packages/dns.scm |  71 +-----------------
 gnu/services/dns.scm | 168 +------------------------------------------
 3 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 343 deletions(-)

base-commit: 796c823a0d1d0aec9f4af908eca462e58e5675b5
-- 
2.40.1