Subject: bug#64665: closed (Re: bug#64665: [Shepherd] Introduce a configurable respawn delay)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#64665: [Shepherd] Introduce a configurable respawn delay

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
64665: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64665
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#64665: [Shepherd] Introduce a configurable respawn delay
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Attila Lendvai <[email-masked]>, Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:26:16 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> The conclusion of the thread at
> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-07/msg00005.html>
> seems to be that we should introduce a configurable respawn delay
> (systemd makes that 100ms).

Implemented in commit 1d3643f2576aff1869bba084c92684c81689a0a1.

Let me know if you have any comments!

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Subject: [Shepherd] Introduce a configurable respawn delay
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:18:43 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

The conclusion of the thread at
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-07/msg00005.html>
seems to be that we should introduce a configurable respawn delay
(systemd makes that 100ms).

Ludo’.