Subject: bug#64640: closed (Re: [bug#64640] [PATCH gnome-team 2/2] gnu: gsettings-desktop-schemas: Update to 44.0.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 09:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#64640: [PATCH gnome-team 0/2] Update gsettings-desktop-schemas.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
64640: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64640
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#64640] [PATCH gnome-team 2/2] gnu: gsettings-desktop-schemas: Update to 44.0.
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 11:31:44 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Sonntag, dem 23.07.2023 um 10:19 +0200 schrieb Liliana Marie
Prikler:
> Done and pushed
Then why don't you send it to done?  Silly me.

Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 0/2] Update gsettings-desktop-schemas.
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:59:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

sorry for only submitting a small series when gnome-team really could
use some love right now.  I failed to notice that "packages" on CI
doesn't actually build packages and thus we're stuck with a giant
webkitgtk build that I personally don't have the resources for.
Anyway, here's an update to gsettings-desktop-schemas that will be
needed going forward for sure.

Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
  gnu: Unify gsettings-desktop-schemas and
    gsettings-desktop-schemas-next.
  gnu: gsettings-desktop-schemas: Update to 44.0.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 29 +++++++----------------------
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

base-commit: d67507cacf934b970f67567bced4e044c3ca9753
-- 
2.41.0