Subject: [PATCH] gnu: python-idna: Update to 3.4.

From: Andrew Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2025 12:01:07 -0500

This patch does not build for me, failing in phase 'check':

---8<---8<---

Listing 
'/gnu/store/7q66g80qc42bidzca61y11b2g4r4v820-python-idna-3.4/lib/python3.10/site-packages/idna-3.4.dist-info'...
phase `compile-bytecode' succeeded after 0.1 seconds
starting phase `check'
Using setup.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/tmp/guix-build-python-idna-3.4.drv-0/idna-3.4/setup.py", line 
1, in <module>
     from setuptools import setup
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'setuptools'
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "python" arguments: ("setup.py" 
"test" "-v") exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 0.0 seconds
command "python" "setup.py" "test" "-v" failed with status 1
build process 18 exited with status 256
builder for 
`/gnu/store/n87v2rf9y4m35b36fafkiip2nfrffkwd-python-idna-3.4.drv' failed 
with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/n87v2rf9y4m35b36fafkiip2nfrffkwd-python-idna-3.4.drv 
failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/n8/7v2rf9y4m35b36fafkiip2nfrffkwd-python-idna-3.4.drv.gz'.
guix build: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/n87v2rf9y4m35b36fafkiip2nfrffkwd-python-idna-3.4.drv' failed

---8<---8<---

Also, I suspect the patch is malformed, as 'mumi am' does not detect a 
patch and there is no QA page.