Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: crypto+: Update to 8.8.0.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 19:45:42 +0200

This updates the package definition of crypto++ to the latest
version and also improves the phases expressions by removing
unused ones, for example, the library doesn't build anymore with
`-march=native' by default and the pkg-config file can be created
by a make target.

Enables cross-compilation for GNU/Linux targets and also for MinGW
targets.

Also, as the package can be built with `-march=...` I added the tunable
option to the package.  This package also provides SIMD implementations
of some functions, but these need to be explicitly used by dependent
packages.

Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ (2):
  gnu: crypto++: Update to 8.8.0.
  gnu: crypto++: Add tunable property.

 gnu/packages/crypto.scm | 84 ++++++++++++++---------------------------
 1 file changed, 29 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2426e51688d479042ea115a634c6be2d8b9f3b99
-- 
2.34.1