Subject: bug#64444: 30.0.50; Android: Default font size too small

From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 08:51:37 +0800

Milan Zamazal <[email-masked]> writes:

> When I start the native Android Emacs on my phone or on my 13" e-ink
> reader, the font size in both the menu bar and buffers is too small (no
> more than 2 millimeters on both the devices) to be able to tap things at
> least partially reliably with my fingers, similarly with the tool bar.
> The vertical menu displayed after tapping a menu bar item has large
> text.
>
> I would expect that the default font size would be something like the
> system default font size (which is much larger than the font size in
> Emacs).
>
> The output from report-emacs-bug below is copied from my phone.

It would be helpful if you could attach the output of the shell command
`getprop' run on your phone, as that contains the display metric
information used by Emacs to compute the default font size.

Bear in mind that output may contain private information, so read it
before attaching it.  Thanks.