Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Update and rework arcan

From: Ahmad Draidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 02:01:38 +0400

Hello Guix,

Since the Arcan project is under heavy development, sometimes major changes
have to be performed to the packaging from one version to another.

This patch series updates arcan to 0.6.2.1, builds the package with all
features (which have changed), fixes arcan paths handling for Guix,
switches to new style arguments, reformats the package since we removed
a level of parentheses, and finally, it removes the arcan-wayland package,
which was previously a separate package upstream.

Let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,
Ahmad

Ahmad Draidi (6):
  gnu: arcan: Update to 0.6.2.1.
  gnu: arcan: Build all features.
  gnu: arcan: Fix paths handling.
  gnu: arcan: Use new style arguments.
  gnu: arcan: Restyle format.
  gnu: Remove arcan-wayland.

 gnu/packages/arcan.scm | 255 ++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 1 file changed, 109 insertions(+), 146 deletions(-)

base-commit: ac86174e22fcd762893bd4515786b1376af9397b
-- 
2.40.1