Subject: [bug#64369] Request for merging "mesa-updates" branch

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 15:29:47 +0000

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 03:14 PM, John Kehayias wrote:

> I'm not sure what is going on with the CI and QA.
> <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/> hasn't shown any new evaluations in several
> days (the workers were stuck at some point too, but nckx gave it a
> poke and now I don't see any builds left). But when I check with guix
> weather I do get substitutes. Any ideas what the actual status is?
>

Things got unstuck recently at ci.guix.gnu.org was churning away. I saw
some failed builds due to what looks like some build farm download
issue, e.g. <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1671444/details> which build
fine locally. I think this is what blocked a bunch of KDE-related
packages as well. A bunch of java packages also failed but the ones I
tried also built locally (some had long build logs but I didn't see the
cause).

So I think x86 is okay, while e.g. aarch64 is slowly chipping away.

If that's okay then I'll cherry pick the commits to master today or
tomorrow.

Thanks for your help Chris!