Subject: 29.0.91; Doc string of `jump-to-register'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 19:24:41 +0000

This part of the doc string needs improvement:

 Optional second arg non-nil (interactively, prefix argument) says to
 delete any existing frames that the frameset doesn't mention.
 (Otherwise, these frames are iconified.)

It makes no sense at all, if the register is not for a frame
configuration.

And the interactive behavior (e.g. for the prefix arg) should be
presented before the Lisp description of arguments.  And instead of (or
at least in addition to) talking about the "first" and "second" args it
should refer to them by name.  And the first line could helpfully say
"Move point to location stored in REGISTER".

In GNU Emacs 29.0.91 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-05-14 built
 on AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3086)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)