Subject: bug#69127: closed (Close)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2025 18:57:03 +0000

Your bug report

#64302: guix pull bug

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
64302: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64302
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Close
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 20:56:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing as probably not actionable from our side.

Andreas

Subject: guix pull bug
From: Ryan Barber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 08:26:42 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

guix pull requested I send over this bug report. fresh debian bookworm
install as a vm in google cloud. guix installed via apt. vm has minimal
specs - 1gb ram, single core, which might be the issue.

-Ryan

rfb@home-shell:~$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 0c3ae6d (9 new commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 0c3ae6d
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
building
/gnu/store/35nlr0rsqyqaajaw2ikkf2k8h1izrckk-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/5cb67fjrfzsnl8np6xgg2g62zx36h45h-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"0c3ae6dc84fa7d12020983a42802346638be66bc"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

rfb@home-shell:~$ uname -a
Linux home-shell.c.home-381917.internal 6.1.0-18-cloud-amd64 #1 SMP
PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.76-1 (2024-02-01) x86_64 GNU/Linux